Singapore Expats Forum

Would like to meet girlfriends/activity pals

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
shoofty

Would like to meet girlfriends/activity pals

Postby shoofty » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 6:27 pm

Hi , I'm new to Singapore and would like to meet some girlfriends. I moved here with my partner a few weeks ago and would love to meet some people to hang out / shop / explore/ have coffee with. I'm a 31 year old female from Australia, enjoy arts, sports including yoga, running, gym am easy going and enjoy a good laugh. I have plenty of free time during the day if you'd like to meet up! Or if anyone knows of any good clubs etc I could try that'd be great. Cheers

pnicoll

Re: Would like to meet girlfriends/activity pals

Postby pnicoll » Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:36 am

shoofty wrote:Hi , I'm new to Singapore and would like to meet some girlfriends. I moved here with my partner a few weeks ago and would love to meet some people to hang out / shop / explore/ have coffee with. I'm a 31 year old female from Australia, enjoy arts, sports including yoga, running, gym am easy going and enjoy a good laugh. I have plenty of free time during the day if you'd like to meet up! Or if anyone knows of any good clubs etc I could try that'd be great. Cheers

Hi, I'm 28 yo indonesian married to an aussie guy. No kids yet. Been living here for a year and bored shitless! (pardon my language). During-the-day meeting up is perfect, since I'm not working. A little bit about me, I used to be a dancer and love music but not really active in art anymore. Right now my activities are going to the gym, taking mandarin and spanish lesson. Maybe if you're not busy we can meet up this week. If you're interested, pls contact me thru email or messenger. My email is prita.utari@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you!

cherub1983

Postby cherub1983 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 8:56 am

Hello, people... newly-joined member here...Hope to get to know more friends... :)
25, female here :D

pnicoll

Postby pnicoll » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 7:13 pm

Hi, cherub. Where are you from? are you also (relatively) new in town? Are you working here?

pixfirewall
Regular
Regular

Postby pixfirewall » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 8:28 pm

cherub1983 wrote:Hello, people... newly-joined member here...Hope to get to know more friends... :)
25, female here :D

Hi, well if your interested in photography or do model pose or like to have a run as an activity, let me know just PM. Hope to meet you soon!!
I'm Dan by the way, 30, male, working for 2 years as IT professional, a filipino.
pixfirewall
IM & email: dccruzjr@msn.com

cherub1983

Postby cherub1983 » Thu, 01 May 2008 2:53 pm

I'm from JB...
Yes, I work in Singapore....4 months so far....
:)

jhanshar

Hi

Postby jhanshar » Fri, 02 May 2008 4:39 pm

Hi - I'm also brand new to Singapore and looking to hang out during the day as well- my husband is working here, I'm not at the moment....let's meet up for a coffee sometime this week....
Email me at jhanshar@hotmail.com- or you can look me up on facebook as well....
New Singapore girl looking for some friends!