Singapore Expats Forum

Animal Grooming, dog walks, pet sitting?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sueyee1212

Animal Grooming, dog walks, pet sitting?

Postby sueyee1212 » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 7:04 pm

Hi, I am not sure if I am on the right thread but since it is a place for general discussions, I think this is my nearest bet.

Anyway, here's my question...

I have 2 cats and a dog and will be going away soon to give birth in my home country. I am a little worried that my pets may get neglected as my husband works pretty long hours and has to travel at times. I walk my dog at least 2x a day and am looking for someone to take him out at least once a day. I also give him a bath every week so I am happy to pay for someone who can do that too.

I do not want to board my animals as they are very happy to roam around our garden freely.

I would appreciate any reccomendations for pet sitters from anyone who has had experience with one.

Thanks so much in advance.

KerryL26

Re: Animal Grooming, dog walks, pet sitting?

Postby KerryL26 » Fri, 11 Apr 2008 2:56 pm

sueyee1212 wrote:Hi, I am not sure if I am on the right thread but since it is a place for general discussions, I think this is my nearest bet.

Anyway, here's my question...

I have 2 cats and a dog and will be going away soon to give birth in my home country. I am a little worried that my pets may get neglected as my husband works pretty long hours and has to travel at times. I walk my dog at least 2x a day and am looking for someone to take him out at least once a day. I also give him a bath every week so I am happy to pay for someone who can do that too.

I do not want to board my animals as they are very happy to roam around our garden freely.

I would appreciate any reccomendations for pet sitters from anyone who has had experience with one.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi,

I am an avid animal lover and would love to walk your dog daily,I am out exercising daily anyway and would enjoy the company however you did not say where you are living.I am living on the east coast.Bathing would also be no problem if required had pooches all my life of varying breeds.
You can email me at kerry-low@hotmail.com if location suits,I am happy to travel a short distance if ness.Congratulations on your up coming arrival too.
Cheers Kerry