Singapore Expats Forum

PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
paige07

PR application

Postby paige07 » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 2:52 pm

hey worndering that if one can apply for PR with only 5 months payslip?.
please help me :shock:
btw am holding an Q1 -E-PASS.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: PR application

Postby ksl » Fri, 11 Apr 2008 1:11 pm

paige07 wrote:hey worndering that if one can apply for PR with only 5 months payslip?.
please help me :shock:
btw am holding an Q1 -E-PASS.

You can apply anytime, although there is no guarantee to get it, but you have nothing to lose have you? I think maybe they treat PR application on a case by case and quotas, although they don't give this information away.

If you get refused, just try again 6 months later, and keep trying until it comes through.

adino

Postby adino » Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:03 am

forget abt being a PR. singapore is the most boring , repressive country to live in. its getting expensive, its lifeless and dull singapore. why be a PR where u can lead a better life elsewhere. i would make a move outside dull boring Singapore

kaseyma
Chatter
Chatter

Postby kaseyma » Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:37 am

What are you waiting for?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:30 am

adino wrote:forget abt being a PR. singapore is the most boring , repressive country to live in. its getting expensive, its lifeless and dull singapore. why be a PR where u can lead a better life elsewhere. i would make a move outside dull boring Singapore

adino,

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out of the departure gate at Changi Airport! :cool:

local lad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby local lad » Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:44 pm

adino wrote:forget abt being a PR. singapore is the most boring , repressive country to live in. its getting expensive, its lifeless and dull singapore. why be a PR where u can lead a better life elsewhere. i would make a move outside dull boring Singapore

The country is as boring as you want it to be. Are you still waiting for something to happen?

MaryLamb

U can apply with 5 mths pay slip...

Postby MaryLamb » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:09 pm

Most likely what could have happened u need to apply again after 6 mths if they reject ur application.

khun_jeroen

boring Sngapore

Postby khun_jeroen » Sat, 10 Oct 2009 4:15 pm

yeah agree. Singapore has no heart, no soul. In other places the people make and are the cities. Yes those places maybe a bit less perfect and more chaos or dirty but that's just what makes places so great. In Singapore is just a plastic overdesigend and controlled place were personal freedom is sacrified for everything. What is the poin t of having anoverflowing bankaccount if your not happy. To me it appears that most locals are just raised that way.

sundaymorningstaple

Re: U can apply with 5 mths pay slip...

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 10 Oct 2009 5:06 pm

MaryLamb wrote:Most likely what could have happened u need to apply again after 6 mths if they reject ur application.

One has to wonder why you picked a 1.5 year old post to answer in your first post?

:???:

AngMohForeignTalent

Re: boring Sngapore

Postby AngMohForeignTalent » Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:11 am

khun_jeroen wrote:Singapore has no heart, no soul.

Translation please. For the rest of us, who don't understand this kind of poetry.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:30 pm

You are probably the only one who doesn't understand....... :-|