Singapore Expats

WAYS TO BIGGER BOOBS

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jean-jacques

Post by jean-jacques » Thu, 15 May 2008 10:21 pm

believe it or not, massage by professional will help, should be done 3 times per week

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 15 May 2008 11:28 pm

jean-jacques wrote:believe it or not, massage by professional will help, should be done 3 times per week
Total unadulterated Bullsheet! You forgot the laughing my a$$ off smilie.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 16 May 2008 8:04 am

jean-jacques wrote:believe it or not, massage by professional will help, should be done 3 times per week
no such thing as a "professional". perv!

love, rachel

Re: WAYS TO BIGGER BOOBS

Post by love, rachel » Fri, 16 May 2008 10:03 am

furly angel wrote:Hi everyone,
I really really need help here. I used to have big and nice boobs few years back. This recent two years, i tried loosing weight, well, i succeeded but at the same time, the size of my boobs drop. I must say im really very affected by that. I can no longer walk with any confident. Clothes that i wear are not flattering anymore. Is there any ways without surgery i can achieve it back? Like adding in a certain food or drink into our daily meals? I hear birth control pills helps increase the size, is it true? Anyone with experience here? I am 18 here, really devastated by my shrink boobies.
Sorry to say that certain foods and drinks or birth control pills wouldnt be able to increase your bra cup to a significant difference. What it would do is most probably make your breast feels a bit more firm than before.

If you re looking to a full boost of your breast then you can consider these alternatives, there are some procedures available without silicon/saline surgery. These are the sites if you're interested:

http://www.woffleswu.com/latest_news_firma_breast.asp

http://obgyndr.org/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=37

love, rachel.

-

taxico
Director
Director

PLEASE SEE A PHYSICIAN FOR MEDICAL ADVICE!

Post by taxico » Fri, 16 May 2008 6:20 pm

i thought i had to butt in and just say...

before one trots off and start taking any medication, the least one can do is talk to the doctor and not take them for reasons they're not meant for.

i don't think taking (i didn't bother reading all the posts) birth control pills for bigger boobs is the way to go.

ALSO please note that THERE IS NO PERMANENT BOOB JOB. (ie, you will need to be opened up again some time down the road)

all boob jobs require follow up treatments, adjustments or further surgery for a whole variety of reasons.

there are benefits to smaller breasts, and over time, your boobs (with implants or without) will naturally change in size and shape.

now that my medical advice has been dished out... i shall dispense a little sage advice:

honestly, at 18, you should be enjoying life and attention from boys not in despair over how a slightly smaller cup will ruin your life.

and since i was (and in many ways, still am) a guy, let me tell you THERE IS NOTHING A GOOD PUSH UP BRA CAN'T FIX.

at the stage a couple is ready to engage in some mammary appreciation... just remember that GUYS DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TINY BREASTS.

i don't have to tell you why.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 16 May 2008 6:30 pm

and remember!

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE...

don't take a mumbo jumbo concoction pills and massage and lotions and salves and what not.... just cos you THINK it will make your boobies swell, just cos someone did it and it happened to them.

you are not physically and biologically the same as the next person, so it PROBABLY WILL NOT WORK and then you PROBABLY WILL GET SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS.

you know murphy's law, right??

you don't want large boobs with say, cancer or hair sprouting from various places or say, lactating breasts, right??

trust me. guys don't care, i swear! (and if you find one that cares, then you're better off NOT being with him)

lastly... always be honest with your dr. if u want big boobs, they are the professionals that can best advise you on your options.

just so you know, 48kg isn't a lot. i hope you're not under weight. maybe all you need are good meals.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 16 May 2008 6:43 pm

i thought i should also warn that sometimes (most times) the quotes by PhD John Smith or MD Joe Blow or Professor Jane Bloggs may have been quoted out of context by the pharmaceutical company.

most likely, these 'professionals' have also been sufficiently reimbursed to present a slant on the research required by such companies, to promote their products.

so googling for medical information is a big no-no... even if it's for your own consumption only.

unless one is willing to do sufficient research, and possibly quote from medical (or maybe other related) journals , it's dangerous for anyone to come across as perpetuating the myth of Product X.

the human body is amazingly complex and even these pharmaceutical companies don't guarantee results on any product. good intentions aside, any problems caused as a result of advice from a person other than the patient's regular doctor should not be a burden one has to bear.

otherwise, i'm glad to know there's a fellow scuba diver on board. you PADI or NAUI? or one of The Others... !

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 16 May 2008 7:59 pm

And that folks is exactly what I've said here umpteen times over the years. Now you are hearing it from a real Doctor. Listen up.

You all know my favourite line anyway right? More'n a mouth full is wasted. I'm like the energizer bunny. I'm happy with a couple of double A's they'll keep me going hour after hour after hour.......

And taxico, I've been NAUI certified since 1976! Divers do it deeper.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:43 am

feline.eyes wrote:
QRM wrote:Shocked but to actually believe in that snake oil kack says a lot about the state of the local education Rolling Eyes

What has the state of education got to do with stupid people? Stupid people are stupid. Period.
So True!!

You want bigger boobs? get pregnant, though I am sure those who want bigger boobs will say you need bigger boobs to find someone to get pregnant in the first place, all in the head :roll: