Singapore Expats Forum

Friday 11th April meet and greet

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
Jamesharding

Friday 11th April meet and greet

Postby Jamesharding » Tue, 08 Apr 2008 8:43 pm

Right so, I've asked and asked with no response from the forum admin can i do this...with no reply, so I'm just going to go for it. My name is James, I'm the Public Relations manager at a new Irish pub on Duxton Hill. It's called the Toucan Irish pub and I'd like to welcome you all along this Friday 11th April coming. I will reserve two tables in our garden which will have a sign saying "FNDC''. Everyone drinking at the FNDC table will receive happy hour prices all night (as opposed to ending 9pm). Happy hour prices refer to draught beer only. We serve Tiger, Heineken, Strongbow cider and straight from Ireland Guinness and Kilkenny.. hope to see you there

James

*to the moderators, i do apologise for advertising my own establishment, but i have been asking for a few months now with no reponse*

It's the big red dot. go to Tangjong Pagar MRT station, exit through Exit A (Wallich Road), walk up wallich road, cross the road onto Craig road, turn right onto Duxton Road,walk up the road then on your left will be a large car park, we're at the top of the car park, any problems, give me a call 83058380
Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll. Singapore is slightly lacking some of these vital life ingredients

Snowfly
Regular
Regular

Postby Snowfly » Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:51 pm

Ha! I work just down the road from the Toucan, I've stopped in a couple of times for a Guiness, and once for the fish and chips :p~

Great place, the Toucan...I'll definitely stop by for this along with some office mates.

Star221

possibility

Postby Star221 » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:52 pm

we will be venturing out tomorrow evening... will stop by if in the area foresure! only been here for about a week - so will catch up with all you cats at some point "-)

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:21 am

This is straight marketing

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Jeppo » Fri, 11 Apr 2008 1:03 pm

I guess they're allowing advertising in the forum now? :roll:

Jamesharding

Postby Jamesharding » Fri, 11 Apr 2008 3:28 pm

hey listen, I'm as much a new expat as anyone else... I'm working late hours every friday, i don't get the luxury of getting to go to any these FNDC events. so the only way for me to attend one is to host one myself. Also i asked permission several times (with no response)... This i not advertising, this is just another night out
Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll. Singapore is slightly lacking some of these vital life ingredients