Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone want to hang out next week?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
quimby

Anyone want to hang out next week?

Postby quimby » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 7:11 am

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Singapore next week with my partner to see if we'd like to move there in June. Neither of us have been there or know much about it. He'll be working during the days and I was hoping to meet up with any female expats or locals who have some free time and would enjoy hanging out - walk around, shop, coffee, whatever. Mornings and afternoons I'm open: Mon-Fri April 7-11. Feel free to email me at lizpink71(at)yahoo.com or post here if you want to set something up. Thanks!

A bit about myself: I'm american, my fiance is a british footy fiend, we're both in our mid-30s; we live in NYC, I'm a writer and I love cultural stuff like performance, books, film, wine, beer (that's absolutely cultural), shopping, healthy living, yoga, etc.

Cheers,
Liz

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Wed, 02 Apr 2008 8:59 am

Hi Liz - check out www.sistic.com.sg - it lists the upcoming performance/arts/concerts etc. See if there is something you are interested in and let us know. If we can arrange it happy to meet up and go to something and have a meal or something afterwards if you want to pick our brains. We've been here a couple of months now, but SIN was almost our second home last year.

Happy for you to PM us if you want any further details. Cheers, C & P