Singapore Expats Forum

Cheaper apartment rental listings?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.

Sponsored by:
AE Logistics - Movers & Storage

frenzal
Regular
Regular

Cheaper apartment rental listings?

Postby frenzal » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 7:14 pm

There's no way that I could afford any of those condos at present, so I was wondering if there are other sites showing cheaper options that locals would be more likely to use?

Also, why is it that many people who try and let out their property/room through a forum don't provide pics?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Cheaper apartment rental listings?

Postby ksl » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 8:57 pm

frenzal wrote:There's no way that I could afford any of those condos at present, so I was wondering if there are other sites showing cheaper options that locals would be more likely to use?

Also, why is it that many people who try and let out their property/room through a forum don't provide pics?

why, is a good question, probably they have more problems, than just tunnel vision and banging into people:)

frenzal
Regular
Regular

Re: Cheaper apartment rental listings?

Postby frenzal » Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:09 pm

ksl wrote:
frenzal wrote:There's no way that I could afford any of those condos at present, so I was wondering if there are other sites showing cheaper options that locals would be more likely to use?

why, is a good question, probably they have more problems, than just tunnel vision and banging into people:)

and on that note, I just realised that this site has a classifieds section. Yay :) Cheaper accommodation problem solved