Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for some Girlfriends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Jelebi

double eew!

Postby Jelebi » Fri, 18 Apr 2008 7:14 pm

Yeah - I am seriously shocked about this posting. :o

Go away creep, we are all married anyway.

beauty_lay

Re: Looking for some Girlfriends

Postby beauty_lay » Sun, 20 Apr 2008 8:26 pm

shes_creative wrote:Hi, I am new to Singapore. I have been here for almost 2 months & need some girlfriends for exploring, shopping, maybe a gym buddy, & chatting.

Some things about me. . . I'm 29, female, from U.S., friendly, love photography, animals, just hanging out, I really love to create, I don't have any kids, & I don't mind if you do. Oh, & I like to workout, but don't have a gym yet.

want to meet for coffee or tea? leave me a message.
I've got lots of free time :)

Hi can i be your friend? I m 26 yrs old..lady..I I like to join ur group coz i don't have much friends in singapore n I like to learn a lot from you all like how to go shopping..how to ware meke up.. n so on can I b ur friend? pls let me know.. looking forward to hear from you all..

shes_creative

evening

Postby shes_creative » Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:09 pm

Ok, lets pick a night this week to put another group together!

Is Wednesday a good night? Let me know.
:wink:

Lene85

Postby Lene85 » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:20 am

Last edited by Lene85 on Wed, 10 Sep 2008 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:12 pm

Wednesday evening is good for me.

Maybe we could check out one of the Ladies nights somewhere? Anyone got any suggestions?

Heather

Samudera

Looking for friends

Postby Samudera » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:57 pm

Hi all,

I am a 30something Singaporean male who works in M'sia. I am married so not in here to look for relationship. I just want to know more friends and be of help to you and your friends should they need assistance/advice about Singapore. Though I worked in M'sia, I have been living in Singapore for >30 years. I am open to coffee/tea/wine/beer/food and outings. I can organise too, subject to availability.

Cheers,

shes_creative

ok

Postby shes_creative » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 2:34 pm

Wednesday is not a good night ? Should we put off until the weekend to set a place & time to meet?

Why do I have to do this again. . . .
Men, this is clearly a thread for women that want to meet other women. Please respect that.
There are other threads for making friends male & female, go there.
Thank you.

Star221

interested?

Postby Star221 » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 3:15 pm

i would be game to do something tomorrow night. i have a prior commitment, but that might fall though. let me know:)

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Re: ok

Postby cherryblue » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 3:20 pm

Hi all...
I'll be meeting my gal friend this Friday, currently just the two of us.
Any ladies out there who are free can join us, we can meet around 8pm for a little drink and chit chat

Cheers,
Cherryblue :P
Last edited by cherryblue on Thu, 24 Apr 2008 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samudera

Postby Samudera » Tue, 22 Apr 2008 3:22 pm

shes_creative wrote:Wednesday is not a good night ? Should we put off until the weekend to set a place & time to meet?

Men, this is clearly a thread for women that want to meet other women. Please respect that.
Thank you.

My sincere apologies. Did not know its exclusive. Nevertheless, have a great time in Singapore.

maimaya25

Postby maimaya25 » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 4:22 am

cherryblue wrote:
shes_creative wrote:Wednesday is not a good night ? Should we put off until the weekend to set a place & time to meet?

Thank you.

hahaha....i guess this thread is just too attractive :)
I'd love to join you gals, weekdays evening is ok (except Wed), Fri or Sat is most welcome :)
For a start how bout dinner this coming Friday say 7.30pm somewhere downtown? if we have a minimum of 4 people we can give it a go. Those who are serious can post reply here and drop me a pm with hp number for contact point.
I'll need suggestion on where to eat though.

Cheers,
Cherryblue

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, but not so new to Singapore. I'm a 30 y/o Filipino-American and have lived here for about 10 months. Really would love to make some new girlfriends outside of the office.

I noticed a lot of the meet-ups you girls have tried to organize were on weekday afternoons. Unfortunately, I'm still chained to my desk around that time, so weekday evenings are do-able for me (but Friday nights and weekends best). If it weren't for the office pub crawl this Friday :oops: I'd ask Cheryblue to count me in.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy dinner, and maybe I can join you the next time around.

Cheers,
Maya

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cherryblue » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 9:19 am

Hi Maya,

I'll be meeting 2 gals from this forum for the first time, we're planning for a Sunday brunch, say 1pm, venue to be confirmed soon.
Will you be free to join us? If you are interested, just drop me a pm wt your hp so I can contact you :D

Also, tomorrow nite I'll be meeting my gal friend.
All the ladies out there who are free are most welcome to join us, we can meet around 8 pm, have a little drink and chit chat :P

maimaya25

can't PM yet

Postby maimaya25 » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 9:51 am

hi cherryblue,

Thanks for the invite! Sunday brunch at 1pm sounds great. Just sent you my reply PM with email address. See you girls then

shoofty

Postby shoofty » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 6:20 pm

Hi I'm also new to Singapore, can't post reply for some reason I'm 31y/o Australian female would like to meet other female expats email is cwacconsulting@gmail.com

Jelebi

Arab street meetup

Postby Jelebi » Fri, 25 Apr 2008 7:08 pm

Calling all ladies of the groups and of course all newbies as well (women only :wink: ) :

Who is interested in checking out the cozy bars around Arab street early next week? Would suggest Monday or Tuesday evening? We could meet around 8pm at Bugis MRT station and walk down Arab street together to pick a nice place..

Post if you are interested.