Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for some Girlfriends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 7:06 pm

hey sara,
thanks for organizing this week! i'll be there for dinner tomorrow. see you then!

Jennifer

St Georgie

Tomorrow night

Postby St Georgie » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 7:18 pm

Hi girls

Count me in too, im sure I can scrounge some "grocery money" from a certain someone.

Susu look for a girl wearing a red carnation. Couldnt resist saying that! You can look out for lots of white girls and one tanned girl with huge hair.

See you all tomorrow night!
Hannah

wino
Regular
Regular

Postby wino » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 7:56 pm

Actually St Georgie, I'm also not so white after my weekend in Bintan ha ha!

Susu, there's usually a waiter/waitress standing by the menu so I'll ask them to direct anyone looking for the expat forum girls in our direction. I expect we'll be outside if we can find a decent-sized table.

St Georgie

Postby St Georgie » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:00 pm

Im very jealous!! I wanted to go to Bintan but was surprised with Jahor, probably because it was cheaper!!
Hannah

valentina

Postby valentina » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:06 pm

Hi !!

I will be there:) See you tomorrow and wellcome to the newbies.

wino
Regular
Regular

Postby wino » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:17 pm

Plenty of time, St Georgie....!

cool_nich - of course you are welcome (as long as you're female!)

St Georgie

Postby St Georgie » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:31 pm

Hi Cool_nich or Daniel.

This thread's for us girlies im afraid. You might like to check out the thread for the Friday night club as thats open to everyone and has a good mix of males and females.
Hannah

maimaya25

Postby maimaya25 » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:01 am

I can't believe I almost missed out on this week's girl's night! Thanks for making the arrangements this week, Sarah... I totally love Angel's Share!

Anyway, I should in all likelihood manage to sneak out early enough for dinner... but the catch is I might need to leave early if my late drinks date works out tomorrow.

Heather, is there any way you can catch the 174? It stops right outside of Dempsey Road. I'd wear flats though since walking up the hill and round the back might not be the greatest in a pair of heels.

See you tomorrow!

Maya
ambition is SO over-rated

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:01 am

Thanks Maya, I think I can get that bus from orchard boulevard right? LOL at the flats thing, I think I shall be stuggling up the hill in my heels as usual! See you all tonight.

maimaya25

Bus 174 and Heels

Postby maimaya25 » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:10 pm

Hey Heather,

Yeah, you can catch the 174 on Orchard Blvd opposite the MRT Station entrance on that side. As for the heels, good luck! I hope for your sake it doesn't rain later :P See you tonight!
ambition is SO over-rated

shes_creative

tonight

Postby shes_creative » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:59 pm

I reserved a dining table outside for 7:30, It is reserved under the name Bobbi.:D
It's been so nice at night the past few days, I hope it keeps up!
See you tonight.

once again, LADIES ONLY, guys who keep posting here, no matter how many of us you ask, you will get the same answer, this thread & the events we organize are for Ladies Only. There are other threads you can check that are not designated for Ladies Only, please go there.

Cecilia88

Postby Cecilia88 » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 1:09 pm

I think I'll be there tonight! Thanks for organizing Sara!!
Can't wait to catch up with you girls after my one-month holiday.

Hildegard

Postby Hildegard » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 3:24 pm

hahaha, you tell em Sarah!

well im stocked up on drugs now so heres hoping i feel better by tonight so i can make it!

Susu

Postby Susu » Thu, 26 Jun 2008 6:21 pm

Hi Girls,

It was lovely meeting you all last night and some of you for lunch today. I was really starting to miss having girlfriends around but no need for that anymore!
Sarah - thanks for organising
Hannah - Hubby and I will try and make it to BBQ but will be late. Please text me your address.

Hope to see you all soon,
Sundus :lol:

nicki08

Postby nicki08 » Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

We had so much fun last week that we spoke about getting together again this Wednesday 2nd July for some drinks. I think the consensus was that there would be a more organised 'dinner' every 2 weeks?

Woods by the Wine Company at Dempsey was a great little find, especially with 50% off all wine and cocktails! They have cheese platters etc . . . if we want something to nibbble on. Should we meet there at 7.30pm? If anyone has any other suggestions, please speak up!!

http://www.thewinecompany.com.sg/about_pavilion.php

Everyone welcome, very casual - just post on the forum if you are planning to come and I can make a reservation.

Cheers, Jenny