Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for some Girlfriends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
g3ntl3man

Hi there...

Postby g3ntl3man » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:51 am

Hi everybody...

I would love to join you guys for gathering, count me in or you could add me through msn :nicholasz_007@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Megumichan

Postby Megumichan » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 2:23 pm

maimaya25 wrote:of course you can join us livie! all are welcome :D

seeing that our group is kinda growing (yay!), here's our roll call thus far... if i've forgotten anyone, please just add yourself to the list.

1) wino;
2) wombatt;
3) hildegard;
4) jdroger1;
5) kik234;
6) valentina;
7) st. georgie;
8) maimaya;
9) livie;
10) at914

I can make it! Is it this thurs? You can msg me the details over at facebook! :)

wino
Regular
Regular

Postby wino » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 2:52 pm

Where's my message from Passion Guy? I feel kind of left out ha ha! (I've done it now...he's probably rubbing his hands together with glee!)

St Georgie

Postby St Georgie » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 5:25 pm

Thanks for the Passion low down girls!! Ok so I need to post more threads before I can PM peeps back, does this count? I'll send this message 5 times maybe, that wont annoy anyone!

Anyone happen to be a feather weight in the drinking department? I had problems remembering my address when I moved to London so i'll put on my semi sensible head (that I believe comes from being newly 25) and water the drinks down!

Great, there's loads of girls out Thursday night, whatever will I wear! Decisions, decisions, jeeze my life is so bl00dy stressful at the moment.....
Hannah

St Georgie

Postby St Georgie » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 5:33 pm

P.s. Im on facebook too, Hannah St George - someone find me (Im the man in drag)!
Hannah

_Winnie_

Postby _Winnie_ » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 7:02 pm

Aw, wish I could join you ladies (first time) this thurday, but university exams beckon the next morning! :( Not sure if I would be able to sit through 2 hours of writing essays with a hangover. :o
Last edited by _Winnie_ on Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shes_creative

Thursday Night

Postby shes_creative » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:04 pm

Hey Ladies,
I am going to join you tomorrow too!
see you. :D

mfb7

Postby mfb7 » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 2:56 pm

I'd love to come too, Im new to Singapore as well. Can you send me the details? Thank you!

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 5:16 pm

Wow I go away for a few days and we get so many new girls! So it is time to set the details ladies.

Thumper (Goodwood Park Hotel) www.thumper.com.sg
9 pm (Free Flow alcohol starts then but food starts at 6 if people want to go early?)

If you get lost or don't know who you are looking for you can PM me and I will send you my number.

So far the list looks like this...
1) wino;
2) wombatt;
3) hildegard;
4) jdroger1;
5) kik234;
6) valentina;
7) st. georgie;
8) maimaya;
9) livie;
10) at914
11) mfb7
12) shes_creative
13) Megumichan

I'll also be sending this out via facebook so I will keep bothering you ladies :wink:

Jennifer

St Georgie

Thursday night plans

Postby St Georgie » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 5:43 pm

Hi all

Anyone fancy joining us at Newton Hawker Centre for some food before hand, around 6ish? Followed by pre happy hour drinks at Wino's pad?

Hildegard, Wino, Valentina & I (St Georgie) will be there at around 6pm, look for a table of western girls (look for the girl with masses of curly hair with a tan to guide you). We'll also put our handbags on the table.

Hope to see you all there, should be real fun!

Ta ta for now ladies!
Hannah

wino
Regular
Regular

Postby wino » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 6:37 pm

I should point out it is bring your own drinks to mine - I would love to provide but it would be a tad unfair to expect my other half to fund a night he is excluded from!!

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:55 am

Hi girls,
Just to let everyone know, Romain is coming along with me. We had dinner plans so I can't just tell him to go home while I go out :oops: It'll be a short night for me anyway with work beckoning in the morning. But in case anyone else's men don't want to be left at home, they will have company. See you all tonight!
Jennifer

paul123

Not a stalker!

Postby paul123 » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 3:52 pm

Hi all

[I'm wombatt's (Heather's) boyfriend so not a stalker...]

No offence, but I don't think my poor little brain could cope with joining a large group of women (some of whom I know, some of whom I don't) - I'd spend the whole evening cowering in the corner :)

Could I suggest an 'abandoned partners' night out tonight? Meet at 8.00pm at the Crazy Elephant on Clarke Quay. I think happy hour finishes at 9pm so we'll probably move on somewhere else shortly after. I'll be sitting at the bar around 8pm.

PM me if you'll be along - not going to post my mobile/email on an open forum!

Paul

wino
Regular
Regular

Abandoned Boys' Night (how sad - makes me want to cry!)

Postby wino » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 4:52 pm

Hi Paul

Good idea! Answering on behalf of my Paul ... he likes the idea in principle but says it's unlikely he'll make it tonight - he was planning to move some of our stuff into our new place. However, he says he might change his mind when he gets in, in which case he'll join you for a few.

If no-one else can make it and you cancel, or you change the plan, can you text him (I'll PM you his number). Alternatively PM your number back and I'll pass it on to him so he can call if he comes along.

Cheers!

Wino

tincircus

Postby tincircus » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 6:47 pm

'abandoned partner' here - ...and will be joining the boys at Crazy Elephant.

Good thinking Paul!!