Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for some Girlfriends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Hildegard

Postby Hildegard » Sat, 17 May 2008 4:16 pm

hi, im keen to go out tonight for a few drinks. my fiance is currantly away on business. im F/28/Australian. if anyone is interested in meeting up later, or even tomorrow email me at steveandheidi@singnet.com.sg

crin

Postby crin » Sat, 17 May 2008 9:13 pm

it's a long weekend and nowhere and nothing special planned.bummer!the good thing though was that, it got me signed up here. i hope am not still too late to join.i'm 28/f,been here in SG for 3mos.and it's only now that i've finally decided to get out of my comfort zone.include me in the mailing list for some happenings.--crinini@gmail.com.tnx
time to get out..

ikhouvanNL

Postby ikhouvanNL » Sat, 17 May 2008 10:51 pm

Hi all,

I'm a Singaporean but have been living overseas for many years. Just returned to Singapore a few months back and lack of friends to hang out with. Would love to make friends with foreigners living here as I understand the loneliness of living abroad during the initial stage.

Email me! Kisaragi.ayame@gmail.com

maimaya25

bored out of my mind

Postby maimaya25 » Sun, 18 May 2008 9:00 pm

hi girls... it's another long weekend and i am the idiot who did not book a flight out of singapore. seems like our little board has seen no action since the last long weekend.

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Mon, 19 May 2008 10:21 pm

Hey girls!
Well looks like everyone was hiding out during the long weekend, and we seem to have a lot of new girls that have jumped on here. Welcome ladies.

I was thinking getting together for a coffee this week? How does Thursday sound to everyone?

If you are interested let me know and I will try to plan the when and where of it!

Jennifer

bakwa84

Postby bakwa84 » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for initiating the meetup. I'm interested for coffee this thursday. Do keep moi informed. (:

Email me: bless_jacq84@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Jacq
Looking for expats, language and cultural exchange! I know some Korean, speaks fluent english and mandarin. Work in singapore, stays in malaysia.

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Tue, 20 May 2008 11:37 am

Hi Jennifer,

I'd be up for joining you for a coffee on Thursday, it's been too long since the last get together! Lets start a list for those interested.

1. Jennifer
2. Jacq
3. Heather

See you soon

Heather

maimaya25

Count me in too!

Postby maimaya25 » Tue, 20 May 2008 1:49 pm

Hi Jennifer,

Count me in too... I've been hermiting for way too long.

1. Jennifer
2. Jacq
3. Heather
4. Maya

See you all soon!

Maya

leeg

coffee

Postby leeg » Tue, 20 May 2008 4:09 pm

Hey Jen,

How about friday instead? I can't make it on thursday.

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Tue, 20 May 2008 10:40 pm

Hey leeg,

Unfortunately I have prior drinking engagements for my Friday after work. I think Heather would agree with me that Friday's aren't the best night for coffee :wink:

So what would you ladies say to Thurs 7 30 at Orchard mrt outside the Orchard Rd. exit? There is a Starbucks or Coffee Bean right there close to the intersection for Scotts Rd.

Jennifer

bakwa84

Postby bakwa84 » Tue, 20 May 2008 11:11 pm

Hi Jennifer,

Are you refering to the ones at Borders? Okay, so we're set on the meeting point- Orchard Rd (exit from Orchard mrt station). This coming thurs, 7.30pm.

Jacq
Looking for expats, language and cultural exchange! I know some Korean, speaks fluent english and mandarin. Work in singapore, stays in malaysia.

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Wed, 21 May 2008 1:14 pm

Actually I was talking about the one just down the street near Zara and Massimo Dutti. But it doesn't matter :) We can just decide when we meet up outside the MRT.

Jennifer

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Wed, 21 May 2008 4:31 pm

7.30 is good for me, see you then at the MRT station :-)

Heather

wino
Regular
Regular

Coffee tomorrow

Postby wino » Wed, 21 May 2008 5:37 pm

Hi girls, Sorry this is a bit last minute but only just joined the forum! Wondering if it would be OK for me to tag along tomorrow? Will just need to check my husband hasn't organised anything but very unlikely!

Jenny (33 moved here 2 weeks ago from UK)

jdroger1
Regular
Regular

Postby jdroger1 » Wed, 21 May 2008 10:29 pm

Hey Jenny,
You're more than welcome to come along! See you at the MRT station tomorrow!