Singapore Expats Forum

language exchange--Chinese to Spanish

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
shellydu

language exchange--Chinese to Spanish

Postby shellydu » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:06 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a Shanghainess girl who is now working in Singapore. I can speak fluent English. Now I want to learn Spanish during the spare time. So I am looking for someone who can speak Spanish and want to learn Mandarin from me. I had experience to teach foreigners Chinese. So if someone is interested to exchange Spanish or learn Chinese, pls feel free to contact me.
Shelly Du

South Member

Spanish in Singapore

Postby South Member » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:46 am

Hi Shelly,

I am native Spanish speaker and I want to improve my Chinese!!! I just came to Singapore a week ago so for me it will be great to meet you and practice our languages (Chinese/Spanish)

Please, send me a message about how can I contact you.

I have enough time during the week.

Hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely,

SM

sunset_gal

Hola!

Postby sunset_gal » Tue, 10 Mar 2009 3:02 pm

Hi South Member,

I speak fluent English and Mandarin, and some Spanish and German. Have stayed in MX for a bit too. If you are interested to learn/speak Spanish/Chinese, please contact me @ yvonne.tesia@gmail.com!

jess0101

Re: Spanish in Singapore

Postby jess0101 » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 1:08 pm

hi,SM
i just saw ur reply to shelly,i also would like to exchange language to u too,i can both speak chinese ans english from beijing china,26 yrs old married female in sg,feel interested pls email me, newjess@sina.com
Best
Jess

hebe

Foreigners Learning Mandarin

Postby hebe » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:41 am

Hi,

This is Gwen from the Straits Times.
I'm looking for foreigners who are learning Mandarin in a creative way, so if you do know of anyone or if you fit the bill feel free to contact me at 63191640 or drop me an email at nggwen (at) sph (dot) com (dot) sg
(think there's an issue with posting email adds... so just fill in the symbols... thanks)

Thanks

Gwen

jhuerta

Spanish Dragon Boat Team - Spanish Armada - Come and Try! :D

Postby jhuerta » Sun, 29 Mar 2009 8:43 pm

Hola!

Would you like to meet Spanish people? and trying dragon boat? and both? :D

I'd like to invite you all to come and try Dragon Boat with us!

Join our team! You'll meet people from Spain and Spanish speakers, as well as bunch of other nationalities (Singaporean, Mexicans, Venezuela, French, Polish, American, Filipinos, Canadian among others :D )

Info and general enquires: info@spanisharmada.sg
Web Site: http://www.spanisharmada.sg
eMail: juan.huerta@gmail.com
Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42323174382

paaaaaadles up! go go go!!!!

Juan

P.S.: Spanish Armada is not related to any business, firm or commercial activity

foxy_fox

Postby foxy_fox » Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:49 am

halo guys, seems that u guys already have a big spanish-chinese exchange group here, am interested in learning spanish and been looking for a chance to learn, so can i join ur group? am a msia chinese who speak chinese and english and malay, my email address is fox_goh@yahoo.com :)

BBC

Postby BBC » Sat, 11 Apr 2009 4:13 pm

if you are interested in learning mandarin, pls contact me(private Chinese teacher) at rubywong58@yahoo.com.sg