Singapore Expats Forum

Traffic Light Party

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kirstyL
Regular
Regular

Traffic Light Party

Postby kirstyL » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:08 pm

Hi All,

I am thinking to try a traffic light party here in singapore. I heard of them when I was home last on holiday. For those unfamiliar with the term this is how it works.

You wear green if you're single, orange if its a maybe and red if you're taken. (traffic light)

Its just for a bit of fun, especially since I am a red, but thought it could be interesting and fun to have one. I know a few club owners around and thought if there is enought interest I could approach them to hold it.

So what do you all think?? Anyone interested?

girlabsolut

Re: Traffic Light Party

Postby girlabsolut » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 9:25 am

kirstyL wrote:Hi All,

I am thinking to try a traffic light party here in singapore. I heard of them when I was home last on holiday. For those unfamiliar with the term this is how it works.

You wear green if you're single, orange if its a maybe and red if you're taken. (traffic light)

Its just for a bit of fun, especially since I am a red, but thought it could be interesting and fun to have one. I know a few club owners around and thought if there is enought interest I could approach them to hold it.

So what do you all think?? Anyone interested?

Sounds like fun, but i'm sure a lot of people will turn up wearing 'green'... just to look like they're 'available', you know? I think I'm just gonna purposely wear 'orange' to make people guess...

bostonT2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bostonT2 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 2:42 pm

sounds cool....i'd be in
semi lost in translation...