Singapore Expats

Removing moles

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hairushaw

Re: Removing moles

Post by hairushaw » Thu, 28 May 2009 10:27 pm

hai,can i know the add plz...
BBQ XPRESS provides full hassle-free catering services for your BBQ gatherings.

hairushaw

Re: Removing moles

Post by hairushaw » Thu, 28 May 2009 10:37 pm

hai may be u can email me her number and also her address..im really keen on doin it asap. my emails is [email protected]. many thanks! hear frm u soon..
BBQ XPRESS provides full hassle-free catering services for your BBQ gatherings.

rekiew

Post by rekiew » Mon, 01 Jun 2009 1:06 am

hi dont mind email me aunty bonnie details to .. [email protected] ... i am very keen to have my mole remove... thx u!

raygoh22

Post by raygoh22 » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:01 pm

rekiew wrote:hi dont mind email me aunty bonnie details to .. [email protected] ... i am very keen to have my mole remove... thx u!
hi can email me aunty bonnie details too.

[email protected]

thanks a lot.

babyroo

Post by babyroo » Fri, 16 Oct 2009 7:55 pm

Hi, can mail me auntie bonnie's details too? Am interested in getting moles removed off my hand. :D

[email protected]

fugue.state

Post by fugue.state » Thu, 22 Oct 2009 1:37 pm

I also had my mole removed but not through laser...it's a cream-based. They have a branch in Lucky Plaza. It's called Amazing Touch although the price is a bit higher here. So if you're afraid of surgery or laser, I recommend that one for you. You can take a look at their website to confirm.
http://www.rccamazingtouch.com/index.html

Appleth

Post by Appleth » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 2:24 pm

bluexob wrote:Yup,she is the owner of the small shop...besides than doing normal facial treatments,threading etc...She offers warts,minor pigmentation,mole removal treatments as well, but that will be her partner doing the job...A kind 'tai tai ah soh'...

Can call her for more info....Anyway check your mgs....i just pm u
hihi, can please let me know her address & contact number too?
thank you so much. :)
Pm / email @ [email protected]

dragon-kira

Post by dragon-kira » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 9:03 pm

contact aunty bonnie thru handphone to book appointments with her her no. is 96780260 and she live in tampines pls keep this msg alive and pass it on :D thanks i posted this msg because i saw alot ppl are lazy or somthing to go to the front page to find her info and ya pass in on guys!!! :D :wink: thanks!

ahdy88

Post by ahdy88 » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 8:50 am

Hi, is this post still alive? interested in removing moles too, is it possible to remove neck mole too?
How long it takes to recover? :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 9:15 am

rat terriers & dachshunds are good at getting rids of moles as well but they make a mess of the lawn. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

bigcrybibi

Post by bigcrybibi » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 4:01 pm

Hi ppls,

If anyone is looking for mole removal service, heres some experience I'll like to share :D

Been searching on webs, and that is how I found some sources here.
So its just a random sms to Aunty Bonnie, cause afterall all the comments posted was in 2009, so I texted her whether she is still doing the service.

Aunty Bonnie's response was fast, and I called her back, and appointment is fixed the next day (which is today).

The process.. hmmm... I'm not sure what she did (Guess no one will dare to look at it too. haha) So thru the process I just turned my head one side, all u can heard was tools digging, cutting? which was pretty alright, not painful at all BUT tts a very painful tool, n tts super horrible I swear. The pain is quite endurable as it just go circle each time, so yup. For e sake of beauty and all, just have to endure.

O.. Aunty Bonnie is a really nice and friendly lady, and sometimes she will talk to you to distract u? HAHA. But well, she cares and once in awhile she will ask bout the pain.. and continue, and mayb spray more analgesic? The process of mine took bout 40mins, cause mine is about 1cm, but its very deep. According to Aunty Bonnie, mine is the '4th' level, which mean I went thru quite a no. of round digging and cutting and all. Did ask her bout the normal peoples, and she said normally is either '3rd' or '4th' So yup, it all depend which level u r :lol:

Oh, everything ended well, will need some days to recover of the wound, and keep my fingers cross*

Overall, very happy with Aunty Bonnie, and I hope this will help you all alittle in selecting which to choose.

Aunty Bonnie: 96780260
Add: Blk 298 Tampines St 22
(Unit no. pls text her urself.. not veyr nice to place ppls' address here)

SunWuKong
Regular
Regular

Post by SunWuKong » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 5:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:rat terriers & dachshunds are good at getting rids of moles as well but they make a mess of the lawn. :P
Bit sad that this thread went on for three pages before someone burst in with this gem. Thanks SMS but I would have gone with "I usually use nets and three hungry ferrets, I hope that helps."
The nature of Monkey was ... irrepressible!

pblack

Professional Treatment

Post by pblack » Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:10 am

You would want someone legit to perform this. I had mine done years ago at National Skin Centre.

Hanachan

Re: Professional Treatment

Post by Hanachan » Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:56 pm

pblack wrote:You would want someone legit to perform this. I had mine done years ago at National Skin Centre.
Hi pblack,

How much did it cost to remove the moles? Was is a laser procedure and was there pain? thanks :)

dragon-kira

Post by dragon-kira » Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:44 pm

hey people i am bak lol long time no post and today morning i juz went to bonnie new house it seems tat she changed her address and her new facial room really has the facial feel and her celling is painted blue with sprayed clouds and her room have some butterfly stickers to help add some "life" to the room! i love her new room. oh ya her new address in seng kang we can reach there by quite a lot of transport like buses and LRT.