Singapore Expats

Removing moles

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Removing moles

Post by princessli » Tue, 11 Mar 2008 4:59 pm

Does anyone have any idea where is a good place, safe, inexpensive to remove moles? i am considering mole removal on my arms.

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Removing moles

Post by bluexob » Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:41 pm

I have most of my moles removed,on face,body,arms etc... someplace near my place which is around Bedok North area...by laser treatment..

It varies the price for each mole that will be removed...Cost about $5(for the tinny wenny size each) but more for bigger and darker size maybe $10-$15 each....Anyway its recommend for moles that are small flat type otherwise a surgery may be needed to remove such moles....

It sure hurts abit during the procedure, feel like your skin is burning and u could even smell it!!...But not to worry too much as its only for a mere few second of pain....Just think 'beauty'...

Scar??Varies too i guess...but i dont have any after the treatments...Will be given anti bacteria cream to apply on afterwards charged about $10...

Its cheap and give instantly results...

Anyway if anyone interested to fix appointment with my friend, can just pm me....i will provide u with the location and her number :D

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 2:38 am

waaahh cool... yes please thanks ,she is certified though?

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:34 pm

Yup,she is the owner of the small shop...besides than doing normal facial treatments,threading etc...She offers warts,minor pigmentation,mole removal treatments as well, but that will be her partner doing the job...A kind 'tai tai ah soh'...

Can call her for more info....Anyway check your mgs....i just pm u

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 6:32 pm

Oh Thankssss

maclalala

Post by maclalala » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 8:23 pm

hi.. can you give me the address and contact no. too?
hi

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 7:55 am

maclalala wrote:hi.. can you give me the address and contact no. too?

Just pm u with the info...By the way, there is no consultation fee...
Have fun :wink:

Pretty_Peeps

Me want remove moles too...

Post by Pretty_Peeps » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:12 pm

Yes pls e-mail your friend's shop address and contact too... Or does anyone else know of other certified hence safe mole removal place that is more centrally located. I live in north and west le.

Btw the way, fortune teller say I need to remove 3 moles. The rest should not anyhow remove. But since I'm at it thought I might just remove them all for vainity sake... Anyone know anything about moles and "face fortune' or mian xiang?

Thanks for any advise or help anyone can give!! :)

Pretty_Peeps

Oops..

Post by Pretty_Peeps » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:14 pm

My email is [email protected]. Unless u can pm me, I'll try to figure out how to see pm. Me newbie, ha2! Thanks!!!

josephine_qk

Post by josephine_qk » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:08 am

Hi,
I've been wanting to remove my moles on my face. Can PM me the details?

Thanks.

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 6:18 pm

josephine_qk wrote:Hi,
I've been wanting to remove my moles on my face. Can PM me the details?

Thanks.
Done...Check ya mail :D

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 6:23 pm

Hey guys..
Did u went and had the treatments??
How is everything??
Great??
Luv to hear from your feedbacks..

piapia

Post by piapia » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:38 am

bluexob wrote:I have most of my moles removed,on face,body,arms etc... someplace near my place which is around Bedok North area...by laser treatment..

Anyway if anyone interested to fix appointment with my friend, can just pm me....i will provide u with the location and her number :D
apprec if u cd email me the contact at flwup(at)hotmail.com

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:40 am

bluexob wrote:I have most of my moles removed,on face,body,arms etc... someplace near my place which is around Bedok North area...by laser treatment..

It varies the price for each mole that will be removed...Cost about $5(for the tinny wenny size each) but more for bigger and darker size maybe $10-$15 each....Anyway its recommend for moles that are small flat type otherwise a surgery may be needed to remove such moles....

It sure hurts abit during the procedure, feel like your skin is burning and u could even smell it!!...But not to worry too much as its only for a mere few second of pain....Just think 'beauty'...

Scar??Varies too i guess...but i dont have any after the treatments...Will be given anti bacteria cream to apply on afterwards charged about $10...

Bluexob,

Please post the address, name of the shop and contacts here in this thread otherwise we may begin to think that you are receiving commission or otherwise profitting from this venture as you are asking all to contact you. If you don't post I will delete these posts and lock your account as well.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Sun, 06 Apr 2008 4:09 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Bluexob,

Please post the address, name of the shop and contacts here in this thread otherwise we may begin to think that you are receiving commission or otherwise profitting from this venture as you are asking all to contact you. If you don't post I will delete these posts and lock your account as well.

Let me clarify this first....
I share this piece of info with full of sincere and not hoping for any in return..
I do not share for the sake of money...I didnt earn any,as i'm one of her customer too..I just merely spread the news...Is it such a crime??
Coz i know its hard to find someone who is expert in this field and cheap for this treatments in Sg...
Most are done in hospitals or clinics which are rather costly...

I have in fact done my own research looking for stuffs on the internet from overseas like ebay,yahoo online shopping etc looking for products to remove small moles on my body that dont really required to consult a speciallist, not to mention the cost for their consultation fees..

Yes,i know how irritating it is when u have few moles on your face and body,somehow it just drop your self esteem especially for girls...They go like 'oh my god,y do i have this ugly mole on my face of all other spot'...
What can i say, woman are vain creatures by nature..

Well anyway, alrite i shall leave the contacts here in the post so at least u know that i'm being helpful here and not because of $$$
Cheers O:)

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding by the way :)

Caron hp:97319593
Caron shop:64445595
Call to fix an appointment first...
Have fun :wink: