Singapore Expats

driving licence for motorbike

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:17 pm

driving licence for motorbike

Post by Spielvan34 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:28 pm

... i've just read it ... but i don't want to believe it ... not possible to ride a bike > 400cc for an expat ? :cry:

Posts: 31
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 7:35 am

Post by trinity511 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 4:20 pm

This depends on how long you have held a foreign motorcycle license, and what proof of ability you can provide I beleive. Check out Singapore bikes forum, and search for info

Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:20 am

Post by zjules » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 4:53 pm

Rules have changed now. If you convert your foreign license, you will be given a 2B license (max 200cc), then 1 year later do the training and test fro 400cc, then again for unrestricted after another year. Otherwise need to do the training the same as locals and start with training and test for max 200cc

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests