basketball team sponsorship

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Post Reply
wengfai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:59 pm

basketball team sponsorship

Post by wengfai » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:01 am

hi, we are a group of young players, who have been playing the community basketball league, and have achived 2nd placing twice in the u20 league. we are looking for someone to sponsor us so as to continue our love for the game. thank you.

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: basketball team sponsorship

Post by ksl » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 1:15 am

wengfai wrote:hi, we are a group of young players, who have been playing the community basketball league, and have achived 2nd placing twice in the u20 league. we are looking for someone to sponsor us so as to continue our love for the game. thank you.
Wengfai, this is your first post, and you need 5 posts before you can reply to anyone.

We are interested in giving sponsorship, although we need to discuss some details first! I will send you a PM.

Let me know where you play, your contact number, and your next match

wengfai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:59 pm

Re: basketball team sponsorship

Post by wengfai » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 3:39 am

ksl wrote:
wengfai wrote:hi, we are a group of young players, who have been playing the community basketball league, and have achived 2nd placing twice in the u20 league. we are looking for someone to sponsor us so as to continue our love for the game. thank you.
Wengfai, this is your first post, and you need 5 posts before you can reply to anyone.

We are interested in giving sponsorship, although we need to discuss some details first! I will send you a PM.

Let me know where you play, your contact number, and your next match
ok. i have already send a proposal to your email.

wengfai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:59 pm

Post by wengfai » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:46 am

how are things going? its been a week already and i haven heard from you. please reply me soon. thanks.

wengfai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:59 pm

Post by wengfai » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:47 am

btw our next match is next next week. b'cos this week the International Schools are having easter holidays.

wengfai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:59 pm

Post by wengfai » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:48 am

me and my team really hope to hear good news from you. thanks!

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ksl » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 1:48 am

wengfai wrote:me and my team really hope to hear good news from you. thanks!
Well I'm sorry to give you the bad news, which i PM'd you with, according to the manufacturer, accountants, sponsorship, can only be given to registered organisations, like community clubs, for tax reasons, but i felt, they really just didn't want to get involved.


So I would hope there are some other guys on the forum, that may ask around at their employers, if they are interested in sponsoring you! It's not a great deal of money...

How about the Singaporeexpats forum office? Can you help sponsor these guys in their basket ball tournaments.?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests