Singapore Expats Forum

Sinister Left Wing Conspiracies

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Rich D
Chatter
Chatter

Sinister Left Wing Conspiracies

Postby Rich D » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:26 pm

I have been lurking long enough and since there seems to be a dearth of discussion topics at the moment, it seems time to break cover and reveal a sinister plot going on in this forum. I want to focus on the rash of new avatars that have popped up from the regulars recently. Take a look at sundaymorningstaple’s new fisherman for example, on what side of the picture is the fish as we look at it? That’s correct, the left side.

Now take a peek at ksl’s supposedly cute kitty. Bright eyes on the left side to the viewer and the bum on the right. WIMH’s silhouetted dancer reaches higher and the leg kick joins together on the left side whilst the right side action is altogether more sloppy. Ozchick was also in on this but perhaps realising that I was closing in on these dirty doings has removed that bloody chicken although, if I remember it correctly, its left boob was bigger than the right.

And although I will give cutiebutie the benefit of the doubt, I want to register my suspicion that it might be a beautiful left eye that she is showing us but it could be a right one on the skew.

So what are we to make of all this? Well clearly there is an intent to send a subliminal message that plentiful life is to be found on the left. Big fish, larger and beautiful eyes, reaching higher and togetherness on the left. They even stoop to suggest that Communists have bigger boobs for goodness sake! Conversely, the right side is full of bums, sloppiness and emptiness – or so these pinko avatar conspirators would have us believe! Furthermore anything beautiful on the right side is portrayed as crooked.

Now I am not advocating a McCarthyist witch hunt but I detect a left wing conspiracy going on in the guise of a creeping bias to the left in these new avatars and I call upon the Administrators to act. Is there a sinister left conspiracy wing going on here? We should be told!
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Plavt

Re: Sinister Left Wing Conspiracies

Postby Plavt » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:50 am

Rich D wrote: Is there a sinister left conspiracy wing going on here? We should be told!

I don't think so. :lol: See any left bias in my avatar? :lol:(or maybe he does) :oops:

Rich D
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rich D » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 2:21 am

Plavt wrote: See any left bias in my avatar? :lol:(or maybe he does) :oops:

No, you are fine, Plavt. In fact, as the beast on the right is sunkissed and healthy whilst the clearly communist icon is pale and wan on the left, you at least are helping to keep the forum on an even political keel.

Mind you, that nick clearly has Soviet overtones, perhaps the avatar is part of a pernicious plan to ingratiate yourselves with us whilst passing back vital information back to your co-conspirators.

Hmmm, the jury is out on you so watch your step young fellah me lad!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 3:34 am

I'm so :shock: and :o , that you found us out! :oops: Your observations are so uncanny, it happend "Just like that" we were all out on the town, when SMS said "Two cannibals eating a clown, One says to the other, 'Does this taste funny to you?' and I said no, but I've heard that one before.

So I said to the waiter, I said, 'This chicken I've got is cold.'
He said 'I should think so. It's been dead for two weeks'.
'Not only that', I said, 'It's got one leg shorter than the other.'
He said 'What do you want to do, eat it or dance with it?'

Ozchick said "I Had A Dream Last Night...

...I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone. :shock:

Then just like that " WIMH said "So I Got Home......and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said, 'Who's speaking please?'
And a voice said, 'You are.' and Just like that, we had this conspiracy theory about conspirators and put our blocks together and came up, with the idea, that 4 left feet, and an eye to the left with a bum to the right and a chicken boob bigger than the other one, would give us a clear victory, that's when cutiebutie come on the scene, with that look!

Just like that, the cover was blown, so now, we are leaving it for you Rich, you did it, you cooked the goose and forgot it was christmas, because you eyed us all, too well.

We were actually all born with our defects, of love and sharing of our cultural beliefs, like a huge family....The fish was the start, the instigator, i must confess, then Ozchick poor thing wanted to grow up so fast, the chicken feed, was purchased in USA, you know, that GM stuff, and her right boob, well say no more!

My eyes, were the result of a kick by a right wing agitator in the kitty goolies, and i'm a peace loving kitty, so what could we do! Just like that, like a flash from there, or was it there, no it was there! Oh well leave it to the Americans then.

Long live Tommy, long live Tommy for he's a jolly good fellow, for observing "just like that" take a bow Tommy, NO not a Bloody violin bow, you, know like you do, every time you cook the chicken, before getting the eggs! BOW, as in KOWTOW for spotting the conspiracy ya turkey with a hat on!

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7260000/newsid_7260800/7260851.stm?bw=nb&mp=wm&news=1&ms3=6&ms_javascript=true&nol_storyid=7260851&bbcws=2[/quote]Tommy Cooper[/url]

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 3:56 am

Rich D wrote:clearly communist icon is pale and wan on the left,

:o Acutually it's the City of Bath coat of arms. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Rich D
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rich D » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 4:26 am

ksl thanks for the clip but have you been on the falling over water this evening? The mention of the violin bow reminded me of one of my favourite gags about Tom finding a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt in his loft. The punchline is something like 'Unfortunately, Stradivarius was a rotten painter and Rembrandt made awful violins' which is pretty corny but just using comic timing and a few of his famous gestures he gets about a dozen laughs out of it.

Plavt wrote:
:o Acutually it's the City of Bath coat of arms. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Yes and I suppose you will rename it Bathograd if you lot get your way.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 7:05 am

been on the falling over water this evening
I wish! I have been fighting the urge for some time now, so it could well be a touch of the DT's.
Although I must admit, that the video clip, has been on my mind since it was posted on the BBC website. He lives on, which is a nice feeling!

I was surprised to see old Anthony giving the speech, Anthony enjoyed a good tipple in the past too, although he may well have succeeded his ambitions to consume a more moderate level now, like myself. :) But I can sense the full moon approaching, and anything can happen!

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cutiebutie » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:26 am

Rich D wrote:
Plavt wrote: See any left bias in my avatar? :lol:(or maybe he does) :oops:

No, you are fine, Plavt. In fact, as the beast on the right is sunkissed and healthy whilst the clearly communist icon is pale and wan on the left, you at least are helping to keep the forum on an even political keel.

Mind you, that nick clearly has Soviet overtones, perhaps the avatar is part of a pernicious plan to ingratiate yourselves with us whilst passing back vital information back to your co-conspirators.

Hmmm, the jury is out on you so watch your step young fellah me lad!

The right when you look at it, which is the actual left or the actual right? It gets worser and worserer.

(Oh, I only have one eye as a birth defect - how cruel of you to pick on the remaining one :-| )
- Thank God for Darwin -

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 6:19 pm

Alamak - Ok Ok lah

Am a card carrying member of the ALP.

Full disclosure.
Be Like Water

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:52 am

Oh, I only have one eye as a birth defect

ImageImage They look quite sexy to me! Chameleons change colour too! I had a good look inside, and I can tell you, that is the eye of a Tiger! Very attractive eye!

Tommy Cooper would say, "Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up?

The crowd: Because they don't have balls to scratch! Tommy " No becuase they are tired! Just like that rub rub!

Defects, we all have those my dear!

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cutiebutie » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:04 am

Hehe, ok, I have two eyes - so much for making the guys feel bad on this forum! Too tough for me! :D
- Thank God for Darwin -

Rich D
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rich D » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 3:44 pm

ksl wrote:
I was surprised to see old Anthony giving the speech,

So was I, especially parading as a Welshman when he made rather a loud noise about getting American citizenship a little while ago.

Anyway, I am aware of this devious ploy to change the subject and it won't work you know. Cutiebutie has broken cover with her 1 eye - the evil eye I suspect - and then we digress.

I shall be checking more avatars in the coming days to see if there any more signs of deviation.