Line dancing to Country??

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
in8mom
Regular
Regular

Line dancing to Country??

Post by in8mom » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 11:33 pm

I was in a rush home from Holland V but I first heard Alan Jackson being played and then I noticed ppl line dancing across from Cold Storage!! Anyone have the scoop on this?? I MISS line dancing!

one843
Regular
Regular

Post by one843 » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 7:53 am

Line dancing in Singapore to country music?????????????????

Last thing you expected is it not?

You can also see it at Sing Post building in the evening. Not sure if the are doing the Boot Scootin Boogie every night may just be Friday nights.

At sing post it is in front of the building facing Paya Lebar Rd bust stop. Up the short flight of stairs like you are going to Barang.

Myself I think line dancing is one of the stupidest things man has thought of right along side Hilary Clinton for president :???: :D LOL

Now the Cotton Eyed Joe, there is a good time. I think? I was always to intoxicate to really notice if it looking silly. Especially when you fall down and take the 45 people dehind you into a multi person pill up.
"If you fear change, you fear success"

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Jeppo » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:36 am

Check out http://one.pa.gov.sg for some line dancing at the local CCs. A quick search shows 5 different locations offering line dancing around the island.

in8mom
Regular
Regular

Post by in8mom » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 6:38 pm

Sure, I wouldn't expect it but.. we are in the land of Expats after all.. ;)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 7:14 am

one843 wrote:Line dancing in Singapore to country music?????????????????

Last thing you expected is it not?

You can also see it at Sing Post building in the evening. Not sure if the are doing the Boot Scootin Boogie every night may just be Friday nights.

At sing post it is in front of the building facing Paya Lebar Rd bust stop. Up the short flight of stairs like you are going to Barang.

Myself I think line dancing is one of the stupidest things man has thought of right along side Hilary Clinton for president :???: :D LOL

Now the Cotton Eyed Joe, there is a good time. I think? I was always to intoxicate to really notice if it looking silly. Especially when you fall down and take the 45 people dehind you into a multi person pill up.
Every Friday I believe, see it quite often outside the main Post Office.

My daughter loves to watch,
Myself I think line dancing is one of the stupidest things man has thought of right along side Hilary Clinton for president :???:
Hardly stupid, when for many it's the only type of exercise they get, plus many other social benefits, although looking at American obesity levels, i would say it's encouraging to see, and many enjoy it.....so who are the stupid ones? Those that are too fat and lazy to do anything about it maybe! :wink:

Hilary Clinton as president, is no worse than any other president, and I doubt she cares a hoot about what people think, so stupid, not really, just looking after her own self interests. the people that vote are stupid :lol: