Singapore Expats Forum

Mandarin language exchange partner required

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
youyou

Mandarin language exchange partner required

Postby youyou » Mon, 17 Nov 2008 9:30 pm

Hi Robertzhang or should I call Audrey, are you able to find a teaching job in Singapore so far?

tengku

Postby tengku » Mon, 12 Jan 2009 5:30 pm

janylzr wrote:Im a native Chinese and have been Singapore 4 more than 4 yrs, now working as an auditor. I think I'd like to teach anybody standard Mandarine and u will see the result. The only problem is im quite busy so how we meet up?
but nervertheless, u can contact me @91153959

Hi , I am preparing for Higher level of HSK , are you able to help ?

singapudlian

Postby singapudlian » Tue, 24 Feb 2009 8:14 pm

I'm also interested in language exchange to improve my Mandarin, I am from the UK and have been studying Chinese for 3 years. I live in the East Coast and work in CBD.

Thanks!

jaizz

心有余而力

Postby jaizz » Wed, 25 Feb 2009 2:00 am

My first language is English, 2nd is Mandarin, and a 3rd (which I shall not mention here). Everyday I speak English at work and Mandarin at home to native chinese. I might just be of help to those struggling to learn some basic Mandarin or to Chinese struggling to learn some English. As time is always of scarcity in Singapore's busy lifestyle, I'll discuss with interested party(ies) at jaiztone@gmail.com to decide whether can participate in the exchange program.

Thank you
They call me "Princess Masako" for a reason ...jaiztone@gmail.com

jason2009

Postby jason2009 » Mon, 23 Mar 2009 4:16 pm

Hey,
If anyone is still interested at english-madarin exchange, I would be happy to provide my help.
I am a NUS phd student, china Chinese.
We could hang out for coffee, beers or some sports near the NUS area or holland VIll. SOme chinese culture, customs and history may be the topics. Or
we may just get a chinese newspaper for discussion. I also want to learn the customs and cuture in the english world.
Wish we could improve

Email jason2009sin@gmail.com

xiaodanxd
Regular
Regular

Postby xiaodanxd » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:24 am

Hi Andrew. I'm Dan from Singapore. If you'd still like to have an English-Chinese exchange, I would be pleased to meet you for some outings of interaction. There we may get to know each other's cultures better. Send me an email @ saddened.souls.xiaodan(at)gmail.com if you are keen.

Cheers,

Dan

mcpearce

Postby mcpearce » Fri, 01 May 2009 2:15 pm

Hello,

I am a Canadian national interested in learning some Mandarin. I only started studying last September, so what I know is very rudimentary. I can speak in either the standard western US accent or BBC english. If interested, please email me at mcpearce@uvic.ca