Singapore Expats Forum

Whats your poison at Barcode this Fri anyone?

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
eyecandy

Whats your poison at Barcode this Fri anyone?

Postby eyecandy » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 2:33 am

I know it might be too late posting this, specially now that I see that a whole bunch of ull are heading down to Zouk tonite. But incase any of ull are up for a different kind of night out, hit me up cause the last event was alot of fun.

The creator of the SatisfactionX @ FLUID & SatisfactionX2 @ FLUID parties at the defunc Fluid Bar & Lounge as well as the creator of the 3 Tutti Frutti Saturdays! theme parties at Dbl O last year are proud to present the first installment of their What's Your Poison Fridays? series - Volatile Vodka!
Event supported by Barcode (Official Venue), Nightlife.sg (Official Online Media) & Prestige Consultants Pte Ltd (Official Alcohol Sponsor)
29th February 2008 (Friday)
9 pm till late
Doors open at 8 pm
Ticket Fee (inclusive of 1 premium theme cocktail) Presale $18; At the Door $20
LIMITED TICKETS available so hurry get your tickets NOW!

For ticket info, contact:
Jui Lim @ 9855 6700
Mel Chia @ 9742 3069

Come on down to Barcode on Friday 29th February and have the opportunity to taste Barcode's newly created premium cocktail for the night, RUSSIAN QUAALUDE, a concoction using Bison Grass Vodka as the base. It's guaranteed to be an experience not to be forgotten.

In addition, the 1st 25 gals that turn up for the party on that night will each receive a complimentary drink!

For entertainment, we will be having exotic dance performances by our energetic dancers on that night. Oh Yeah!

To top it off, we will be having a Rush Hour Promotion on a selected alcohol brand for the night from 12 midnight to 1 am!

So come on down and catch the first installment of What's Your Poison Fridays? series before it is gone forever. It's guaranteed to be FUN! We look forward to seeing you at Barcode on that night! Let's party!

* Club rules apply.
* Entry into the club is not guaranteed if club is full.
* Age limit: 18 yrs & above (Photo ID required).
* Tickets sold are non-refundable.

Venue: Barcode Entertainment, 12 Gemmill Lane (Off Club Street)

Email me and Ill do my best to hold on to tix for ull or call that number and get them from the organisers..would be fun to see some of ull there...cheers