Singapore Expats Forum

Extreme Makeover ( Sg-Version! )

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Thu, 09 Oct 2008 7:04 pm

26 February 2008 was the start.

Now, its day 227 of my extreme makeover project.

The hits and misses
1) Chin Implant Non-surgical
2) First two rounds of botox
3) The nose job
4) Lip reduction
5) First two rounds of botox

The grey areas
1) Lip reduction

The misses
1) Excessive botox

Future plans :

I'm starting on a new phase of my makeover project
1) Within 30 days - Tone up the body thorougly, building lean muscle, and get tanned. BODY IS HALF THE EQUATION!
2) Next month November 2008 - Chin implant at Tokai/Nara
3) Hair removal of upper lips area in Singapore IPL


Now I rate myself as 5 out of 10 in pictures, and 6 out of 10 in real life.

As the botox effect wears off, I build up my bod, do the chin implant, and laser removal, I expect... 6 out of 10 in pics, and 7.5 out of 10 in real life.

The major transforming surgery could be my jaw reduction, cheekbone and/or browbone reduction but I will consult thorouglly. and see whether what I have done is already enough...
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

mondayhue
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby mondayhue » Thu, 09 Oct 2008 7:47 pm

i am interested to know more abt ur jaw reduction. any recc, advice on that? wad's the diff between jaw reduction and zygomatic surgery? wanted to find at least a reputable doc but dun wanna spend too much as in must be within my budget.
all help appreciated :D

I heard that botox jabs must be constantly injected to the applied area to maintain the effect. thus dun tink wanna do it.. looking for a permanent solution to reduce facial length

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri, 03 Aug 2007

Postby WAsadeha » Fri, 10 Oct 2008 1:56 am

hey good to hear your happy .


Anyway what did you do to get the sunken effect on your cheeks?

Do you have b4 and after effect pics of this?

I quite like the effect of this something like those model look.

Also, what do you recommend to inject that is safe and will completely be reabosorb to the body.

I have heard tht certain chemicals stay in your body for good.

thanks!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 7:06 am

mondayhue wrote:i am interested to know more abt ur jaw reduction. any recc, advice on that? wad's the diff between jaw reduction and zygomatic surgery? wanted to find at least a reputable doc but dun wanna spend too much as in must be within my budget.
all help appreciated :D

I heard that botox jabs must be constantly injected to the applied area to maintain the effect. thus dun tink wanna do it.. looking for a permanent solution to reduce facial length


maybe can do your own research?

facial length wise is chin shaving :)
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 7:07 am

WAsadeha wrote:hey good to hear your happy .


Anyway what did you do to get the sunken effect on your cheeks?

Do you have b4 and after effect pics of this?

I quite like the effect of this something like those model look.

Also, what do you recommend to inject that is safe and will completely be reabosorb to the body.

I have heard tht certain chemicals stay in your body for good.

thanks!


Botox?

The photos are attached.

But those model look look OLD in real life.

Botox should be, but latest research is contradicting
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 7:12 am

In order to win my love competitor by end of this year, drastic measures I am undertaking

1) Tone up

2) Skincare - Restabilise my skin, even with help of dermatologist.

3) Sleep more

4) Chin implant at Nara in November.

5) Thigh Liposuction (?)

6) ? - Alar to be raised up a little, and scar revision


Long term projects are the "bone projects"

1) Mandible Angle and Mandible Reduction

2) Cheekbone reduction ( Still considering, cos may make me look weird, due to fact that my forehead is wide. )

3) Browbone Reduction


Super-long term project is

1) Creation of the natural autologous nose. My request is for bridge to start higher up, and for tip to be further defined.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri, 03 Aug 2007

Postby WAsadeha » Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:19 pm

what is the meaning of alar to be raised?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 14 Oct 2008 7:10 am

it means a higher nostril
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

mondayhue
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby mondayhue » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:02 pm

boii18 wrote:
mondayhue wrote:i am interested to know more abt ur jaw reduction. any recc, advice on that? wad's the diff between jaw reduction and zygomatic surgery? wanted to find at least a reputable doc but dun wanna spend too much as in must be within my budget.
all help appreciated :D

I heard that botox jabs must be constantly injected to the applied area to maintain the effect. thus dun tink wanna do it.. looking for a permanent solution to reduce facial length


maybe can do your own research?

facial length wise is chin shaving :)


hi, jaw reduction & zygomatic reduction shorten diff parts of the face. jaw for the lower width & zygomatic for the upper width.I was hoping that there is a surgical procedure that simply reduce the overall facial width. I have also emailed some thai drs like dr charan, dr pat & dr nara but no response fr them yet
. U did ur jaw reduction with dr nara right? how did u find the overall peformance? Any physical pain after OP? Did u face any communication barrier with the nurses and dr? plus, u went there alone or a companion is needed?
And yea, I agree with the rest that surgeries really enhance and lighten ur facial features. :) Do update me if u wish to do cheekbone reduction:)

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:16 pm

actually most of the time the wide look of the face is caused by jaw being too flared out. I don't see many SG ladies with excessively large cheekbones but there's tons with big jaws

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 2:07 am

mondayhue wrote:
boii18 wrote:
mondayhue wrote:i am interested to know more abt ur jaw reduction. any recc, advice on that? wad's the diff between jaw reduction and zygomatic surgery? wanted to find at least a reputable doc but dun wanna spend too much as in must be within my budget.
all help appreciated :D

I heard that botox jabs must be constantly injected to the applied area to maintain the effect. thus dun tink wanna do it.. looking for a permanent solution to reduce facial length


maybe can do your own research?

facial length wise is chin shaving :)


hi, jaw reduction & zygomatic reduction shorten diff parts of the face. jaw for the lower width & zygomatic for the upper width.I was hoping that there is a surgical procedure that simply reduce the overall facial width. I have also emailed some thai drs like dr charan, dr pat & dr nara but no response fr them yet
. U did ur jaw reduction with dr nara right? how did u find the overall peformance? Any physical pain after OP? Did u face any communication barrier with the nurses and dr? plus, u went there alone or a companion is needed?
And yea, I agree with the rest that surgeries really enhance and lighten ur facial features. :) Do update me if u wish to do cheekbone reduction:)


hi monday i intend to be going to taiwan with dr chuang most likely to do the bone surgeries unless gucci further updates on her experience.


to answer your queries :

i am interested to know more abt ur jaw reduction. any recc, advice on that? wad's the diff between jaw reduction and zygomatic surgery? wanted to find at least a reputable doc but dun wanna spend too much as in must be within my budget.
all help appreciated :D

I heard that botox jabs must be constantly injected to the applied area to maintain the effect. thus dun tink wanna do it.. looking for a permanent solution to reduce facial length[/quote]

maybe can do your own research?

facial length wise is chin shaving :)[/quote]

hi, jaw reduction & zygomatic reduction shorten diff parts of the face. jaw for the lower width & zygomatic for the upper width.I was hoping that there is a surgical procedure that simply reduce the overall facial width. I have also emailed some thai drs like dr charan, dr pat & dr nara but no response fr them yet

* Answer : There is no such surgery. By reducing the zygoma you reduce already the facial width and noticeable reduction, by reducing the jaw bone you have noticeable reduction of face width also. *

. U did ur jaw reduction with dr nara right?

* I did with dr pat, or you're referring to cerse? Cerse did his eyes only with nara i think. *

how did u find the overall peformance?

* scars healing well for lip lift, alar left abit of hairline incisional scars. bridge can be higher but am contented. will not surgery for 2-3 years or more, my final surgery will be 100% autologous.*

Any physical pain after OP?

*some, due to many surgeries. however is bearable, and i inject morphine intravenous*

Did u face any communication barrier with the nurses and dr?

* dr pat's nurses are friendly and fabulous. dr pat has reasonable english *


plus, u went there alone or a companion is needed?

* first time and second with friends, third alone *

And yea, I agree with the rest that surgeries really enhance and lighten ur facial features. :) Do update me if u wish to do cheekbone reduction:)


* most likely in taiwan*[/b]
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 2:15 am

* Changes & Update*

1) Tone up

2) Skincare - Restabilise my skin, even with help of dermatologist.

3) Sleep more


4) Chin implant at Tokai in November. Confirmed on 15th November


5) Thigh Liposuction (?)


6) ? - Alar to be raised up a little, and scar revision. november this year at tokai



Long term projects are the "bone projects"

1) Mandible Angle and Mandible Reduction

2) Cheekbone reduction ( Still considering, cos may make me look weird, due to fact that my forehead is wide. )

3) Browbone Reduction


Super-long term project is

1) Creation of the natural autologous nose. My request is for bridge to start higher up, and for tip to be further defined. * may not proceed*
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

peeper89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 01 Dec 2008

Postby peeper89 » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 2:28 pm

Hi boi... I really need to do a lip reduction....my upper is too huge.... have you done it? was the effect good?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 4:20 pm

Peeper I have done lip reduction..
Anyway here is my update to the makeover programme...

Image

I'll be doing

1) Cheekbone Reduction on right side
2) Blepharoplasty ( double lid and fat reshaping ) and epicanthoplasty
3) Revise alar ( narrower and higher up )

2) and 3) is to be done in Taiwan in early 2009 with Dr Chuang I think. Cheekbone will be going to Taiwan again in late 2009.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Mon, 01 Dec 2008 4:56 pm

I said my budget is $10 000. I am still within the budget for 2008/09.


Budget Check.

Surgical Procedures : Spent $3000

Non-Surgical Procedures : Spent $1800 ( Botox Jabs )

Expenditures 2009

Surgical Procedures Budget : $5000 ( Chkbone, Alar, Eyes )

Non-Surgical Procedures Budget : ~$1000 ( less ) ( Botox )

Total anticipated Amount Spent : About $10 000
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests