Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone keen in ZOUK this fri - 29 Feb ?

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
kundera71
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon, 17 Oct 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby kundera71 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 3:29 pm

One little suggestion to Aegri_Somnia:

Maybe you could wear a pin with Chihuahua pic on it... :-p

or everyone wears a mask -- then we would all know it's from this forum..

:-o

kundera71

User avatar
Jivingjane
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed, 11 Apr 2007
Location: Central

FNDC

Postby Jivingjane » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 3:31 pm

Hi,

I've moved closer to the city since 2 years, and 10 min walking distance to Velvet/Zouk. Yet' I've not been there since all that time! :-)

Would be nice to hang out! Count me in, please?

Below is a "Copy and Paste" from the Citibank website - more than just free- entry! :-)

****************************
Enjoy preferential treatment when you flash your Citibank Credit Card^ at Zouk!

Get free and priority entry to the psychedelic yet swanky Velvet Underground every single day of the week. Bottoms up with 1 for 1 deals throughout the night at the Wine Bar and more! Just check out what you'll enjoy:



• 1 for 1 drinks* from 9pm to 1am at Velvet Underground every Thu, Fri and Sat.



• Free Entry to Velvet Underground every night* for cardmembers^ (subject to first 350 cardmembers and entry before 12 midnight).

Please note that this privilege is strictly for Citibank cardmembers^ only. No signing-in of guests will be allowed.



• Priority entry to Velvet Underground every night.



• 1 for 1 drinks all night long at Wine Bar every night.
Better late than never!

liquidnoise
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2008

Re: FNDC

Postby liquidnoise » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 4:06 pm

Jivingjane wrote:Hi,

I've moved closer to the city since 2 years, and 10 min walking distance to Velvet/Zouk. Yet' I've not been there since all that time! :-)

Would be nice to hang out! Count me in, please?

Below is a "Copy and Paste" from the Citibank website - more than just free- entry! :-)

****************************
Enjoy preferential treatment when you flash your Citibank Credit Card^ at Zouk!

Get free and priority entry to the psychedelic yet swanky Velvet Underground every single day of the week. Bottoms up with 1 for 1 deals throughout the night at the Wine Bar and more! Just check out what you'll enjoy:



• 1 for 1 drinks* from 9pm to 1am at Velvet Underground every Thu, Fri and Sat.



• Free Entry to Velvet Underground every night* for cardmembers^ (subject to first 350 cardmembers and entry before 12 midnight).

Please note that this privilege is strictly for Citibank cardmembers^ only. No signing-in of guests will be allowed.



• Priority entry to Velvet Underground every night.



• 1 for 1 drinks all night long at Wine Bar every night.

Sweet, now we get free entery and 1 for 1 all night. Will restrain from drinking like a fish. :twisted:
May I bring a friend along? He is japanese attached to my ex compnay for 3 months. So it may be good for him, if he wans to come.

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Re: FNDC

Postby aliciagloria » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 4:08 pm

yeah...HOW do we recongnise one another since most of us are 1st timers?? we need a back-up, those goin at 830pm can volunteer?

Marie, your mobile will Explode with many calls tomr! remember to Charge your hp Batt! hehe. :D

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Re: FNDC

Postby aliciagloria » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 4:24 pm

Sweet, now we get free entery and 1 for 1 all night. Will restrain from drinking like a fish. :twisted:
May I bring a friend along? He is japanese attached to my ex compnay for 3 months. So it may be good for him, if he wans to come.[/quote]

No prob! u can bring him along....no harm knowing more ppl. I may bring a fren as well... :)

morton
Regular
Regular
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri, 07 Dec 2007
Location: an octopus's garden

Postby morton » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 4:43 pm

i'll be there 8.30-9.00 and don't mind going the backup - 81369224 - tall aussie bloke with dark hair and a sunburnt face (airshow!)

...awfully mean chihuahua that can rip off your little pinky in just a single bite!


how did you know my pinky's little? :? oops - i've said too much
Divers just love going deep and getting wet (not to mention all that rubber!)

yuji
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2008
Location: Yi Shun

Postby yuji » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 5:18 pm

hello, i new to here. how to go zouk?? and how i can recog u all? Mayb like some1 said before this, one guy should hold a rose and stand over there, so that all the newbie can recog :-P

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby aliciagloria » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 5:29 pm

Zouk add:
17 Jiak Kim St.
you can take a cab there for those who dont know the location. Its near Great World City.

liquidnoise
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2008

Postby liquidnoise » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 5:51 pm

yuji wrote:hello, i new to here. how to go zouk?? and how i can recog u all? Mayb like some1 said before this, one guy should hold a rose and stand over there, so that all the newbie can recog :-P

:lol: this is not a blind date over internet :???: .
You damn funny if its a joke. Almost fell off my chair when i saw this. I think there is a few numbers to call. so just call when you get there.

rukawa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri, 08 Sep 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby rukawa » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 6:38 pm

Wow...walking distance from my place....nice....

bostonT2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 21 Dec 2007
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere

Re: popular demand

Postby bostonT2 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 9:27 pm

Aegri_Somnia wrote:Gosh :oops: you guys flatter me..so after popular demand I will extend my services and post my contact details for every creep on the web.

Just for those funny guys out there I sleep with a awfully mean chihuahua that can rip off your little pinky in just a single bite!


haha..no funny business but animals love me... :)
semi lost in translation...

bostonT2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 21 Dec 2007
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere

Postby bostonT2 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 9:28 pm

morton wrote:i'll be there 8.30-9.00 and don't mind going the backup - 81369224 - tall aussie bloke with dark hair and a sunburnt face (airshow!)

...awfully mean chihuahua that can rip off your little pinky in just a single bite!


how did you know my pinky's little? :? oops - i've said too much


i dont mind being a backup as long as you dont sell my number to telemarketers... :)
i will try to fix my fauxhawk...thats all i can say

97555047...oh ya, i'm almost always late...never my fault tho
semi lost in translation...

yuji
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue, 26 Feb 2008
Location: Yi Shun

Postby yuji » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 9:42 pm

lol, sorry to cause u fall down from chair liquidnoise. This is sure a joke :D

htutke82
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2007

I will be there

Postby htutke82 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:21 pm

Hi I havent been to FNDC for ages.

I will be there too.

Regards
Sam

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Re: I will be there

Postby aliciagloria » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:27 pm

Wow...the list of ppl goin is getting Longer n Longer!!...... :D
me 1st time meeting so many nationalities at once. =p


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests