Singapore Expats Forum

Beach volleyball Tanjong beach, Sentosa SAT 23rd Feb 1PM

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
JermD
Chatter
Chatter

Beach volleyball Tanjong beach, Sentosa SAT 23rd Feb 1PM

Postby JermD » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 4:14 pm

Hey hey,

A quick message for beach volleyball this Saturday. Same place and time. Haven't seen too many of the old regulars in a while. Any newbies, feel free to come along. There is no minimum requirement, either fitness or skill level. PM me if you want instructions on how to get there or a contact number if you can't find us.

Look forward to exercising those muscles that haven't been used in sometime.

See you Sat!

Jerm.

Leela
Regular
Regular

Re: Beach volleyball Tanjong beach, Sentosa SAT 23rd Feb 1PM

Postby Leela » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 9:22 pm

Players for Saturday:

1. Jeremy
2. Maria
3. Bobby?

Melvin, Rudy, Debbie, Lynn, Lili, Keith, Sebastian, Theresa, are you coming on Saturday?

:)

Sebastian
Regular
Regular

Postby Sebastian » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:39 pm

I cant make it again. Got conditioning exercise (more like torture) to do for my climb.

will miss ya !
Try a little kindness - Otis Redding

keith425
Regular
Regular

Postby keith425 » Thu, 21 Feb 2008 8:26 pm

i'll have to skip the next couple of weeks to strengthen my rotator cuffs to protect my puny shoulder... have fun!

PegasusA

Postby PegasusA » Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:57 pm

I've been wanting to join, but I can't till my French class finishes in early March.
If you guys ever play on Sundays, I would love to join!! I could be bad as the last time I played beach vb was centuries ago??? :oops:

JermD
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JermD » Fri, 22 Feb 2008 4:14 pm

We used to play on Sunday last year but the turnout wasn't as great as Saturday's session. Mostly it was the "hardcore" players who didn't get enough of their "fix" with one weekly session with a few additions of people who were busy on Saturdays. Given the diminished numbers so far this year, a Sunday session might be a bit optimistic. However feel free to join us when you're able to.

Player update for tomorrow:

1. Jeremy
2. Maria
3. Bobby(?)
4. Jay (+ housemates)
5. Sofiabelle
6. Jess
7. Cat

Seb, good luck with your "conditioning". Maybe I should join you on that one of these days. How many times up Bukit Timah is it? ;)

Keith, hope the rotator cuffs get stronger. I guess you could always try playing with just your feet? :)

tr0n

Postby tr0n » Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:03 pm

I'm going to work at 6:30am tomorrow, but if I get back in time I'll be there :)

Tron

crzynickey

Postby crzynickey » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 4:34 pm

Let me know if you guys ever need numbers on the weekends as I am always up for some beach volleyball.

donald duck

beach volley ball

Postby donald duck » Sat, 19 Apr 2008 9:16 am

Volleyball is a forgotten spoprt in Singapore. Like the game though. If you arranging any of this game, would like to join. Can please sms me if you have vacancy.
91485707 Ken a local singaporean chn