Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Air Show

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Singapore Air Show

Postby bostonT2 » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 7:09 pm

Anyone interested in going to the Air show this weekend? I was thinking saturday?

Postby saint73 » Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:26 am

Today went to AIRSHOW to meet some business opportunity.
Unfortunately reach there about 4pm, problem to get parking cos need to purchase S$50 parking Changi terminal.before enter the show entry...

They have not mention at all....waste a lot of time to find the answer....
Tomorrow go Singapore Expo to get public transport at S$5 meet my potential suppliers....

WEEKEND should be very crowded.... :wink: ... tthere.asp

Postby Lilyanz » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 5:54 pm

omg the airshow mangement screw up big time mann.. i had trouble getting in and out. its reali disorganise, there were ample traffic marshals but they are inexpriences so they pretty lost so they arent in control, people was taking their own initiative which cause inconviences and alot of frustration to others. Its alreadi so jammed pack i cant believe this people are so self centred, Police wasnt a help at all just looking out for terrorist. if they would help to smoothen up the traffic flow it be so much better for everyone. N worst of all im still wondering why they didnt check the tickets, its like any tom dick n harry would jus take the chance n go in, this explains why its so overpopulated. ive should have gone during the weekdays.