Singapore Expats

AIRLINE VACANCY ADS - CLARIFICATION

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

AIRLINE VACANCY ADS - CLARIFICATION

Post by Plavt » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 7:18 pm

Following consultation with another moderator it would seem it is alright to copy past job advertisements relating to cabin crew but not from the Sraits Times or any other newspaper that belongs to the SPH group of newspapers. However, I would like to remind all not to copy paste news items or articles as they are copyrighted. Information such as that from the Singapore government's websites and items of a general nature may be alright though.

Simply adding a statement to your post such as; 'Its not cut and paste or violated to any articles, I received it personally in my mailbox from: Singapore Aircrew ' will not wash as the the source cannot be verified. I suggest posters supply the link to where they have seen the advertisement. Thank you all.

Updated: 9, May 2008

A7700

Re: AIRLINE VACANCY ADS - CLARIFICATION

Post by A7700 » Tue, 26 May 2009 8:59 am

Plavt wrote:Following consultation with another moderator it would seem it is alright to copy past job advertisements relating to cabin crew but not from the Sraits Times or any other newspaper that belongs to the SPH group of newspapers. However, I would like to remind all not to copy paste news items or articles as they are copyrighted. Information such as that from the Singapore government's websites and items of a general nature may be alright though.

Simply adding a statement to your post such as; 'Its not cut and paste or violated to any articles, I received it personally in my mailbox from: Singapore Aircrew ' will not wash as the the source cannot be verified. I suggest posters supply the link to where they have seen the advertisement. Thank you all.

Just to clarify... we cannot directly cut n paste any SPH publication.
But is it alright refering to articles eg:"Yesterday Straits Times Classified Ad "Headlines""

then following on to talk about that career?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: AIRLINE VACANCY ADS - CLARIFICATION

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 26 May 2009 9:07 am

A7700 wrote:
Plavt wrote:Following consultation with another moderator it would seem it is alright to copy past job advertisements relating to cabin crew but not from the Sraits Times or any other newspaper that belongs to the SPH group of newspapers. However, I would like to remind all not to copy paste news items or articles as they are copyrighted. Information such as that from the Singapore government's websites and items of a general nature may be alright though.

Just to clarify... we cannot directly cut n paste any SPH publication.
But is it alright refering to articles eg:"Yesterday XXXXXXXXXXx Classified Ad "Headlines""

then following on to talk about that career?
Just to clarify, you cannot mention the name at all. Period. Full Stop. Fini! I usually just refer to the local birdcage liner. We all know who that is.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

A7700

Post by A7700 » Wed, 27 May 2009 12:45 am

OUCH...!
:???: ok.... very touche :o
but noted :-|