Singapore Expats Forum

British Airways Recruitment

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Dru
Regular
Regular
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat, 23 Feb 2008

Postby Dru » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:47 pm

Hmm.. i think we should wait for their call .. ( at least till friday )..
Personally i find that calling the office now would only make the caller seem impatient..

Note: " Only shortlisted candedates would be notified"

I agree that it's a tough wait, but lets all hang in there together.. oki? :)

Sistas.. dun give up.. its only Wed... :)
Life's A Bowl Of Salad...

pamie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008

Postby pamie » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:52 pm

Dru wrote:Hmm.. i think we should wait for their call .. ( at least till friday )..
Personally i find that calling the office now would only make the caller seem impatient..

Note: " Only shortlisted candedates would be notified"

I agree that it's a tough wait, but lets all hang in there together.. oki? :)

Sistas.. dun give up.. its only Wed... :)


lolz.. i keep gettin unknown callers these few days.. everyone anything anywhere calls except BA..

urgh!!! cant seem to wanna focus on studyin for exams... the modules are killing me...
~ pamie pamie pamie ~

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 1:38 pm

think we should stay calm..lets not be a hero..
throw all our doubts n questions here instead of calling the airline..thats a wiser choice..hee
hanging n hanging..neck growing long..haha :lol:
i believe they will call...but we can jus find stuff to keep our mind off for awhile...go play some online games or smth..
i'm just hooked onto one recently :D

adluvalex
Regular
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu, 10 Jan 2008

Postby adluvalex » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 1:53 pm

haha.. my hp is always wif me for 24hrs but i didnt get any calls from them.. =(( shall keep waiting..

pamie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008

Postby pamie » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 2:14 pm

purple.sara wrote:think we should stay calm..lets not be a hero..
throw all our doubts n questions here instead of calling the airline..thats a wiser choice..hee
hanging n hanging..neck growing long..haha :lol:
i believe they will call...but we can jus find stuff to keep our mind off for awhile...go play some online games or smth..
i'm just hooked onto one recently :D



lolz.. i play and play.. study n study.. no calls.. booo...

mayb we shld all call each other :P
~ pamie pamie pamie ~

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 2:20 pm

nope..we shuld all play online game..can chat n play game at the same time..haha
its call viwawa.com
not sure if it fits everyone..but worth a try..i jus sign up yday..hee

pamie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008

Postby pamie » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 2:27 pm

purple.sara wrote:nope..we shuld all play online game..can chat n play game at the same time..haha
its call viwawa.com
not sure if it fits everyone..but worth a try..i jus sign up yday..hee


eh.. dun like that to me.. make me start lei.. :P i need to study lei.. hee hee.. dun tempt me..
~ pamie pamie pamie ~

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri, 22 Feb 2008

Postby jiahuipiggy » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:04 pm

hey hey..

i am playing that too...

but now working cannot play...

sianz

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:25 pm

my friend jus got the call from BA...omg...hang on to your phones ladies... :shock:

User avatar
Dru
Regular
Regular
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat, 23 Feb 2008

Postby Dru » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:28 pm

haha...
wats the first letter of your friend's surname?

:D
Life's A Bowl Of Salad...

pamie
Regular
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008

Postby pamie » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:32 pm

purple.sara wrote:my friend jus got the call from BA...omg...hang on to your phones ladies... :shock:


errrrr.... u realli serious??? dun juz make us shiok on such a gloomy rainy day...
~ pamie pamie pamie ~

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:34 pm

very sure...confirm..surname start from T...dun think the alphabetical order thing is tru then..its only day 3 n my gf interview date is 2 weeks later...think still got hope

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri, 22 Feb 2008

Postby jiahuipiggy » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:39 pm

purple.sara wrote:very sure...confirm..surname start from T...dun think the alphabetical order thing is tru then..its only day 3 n my gf interview date is 2 weeks later...think still got hope


alamak... my surname also start with T lor...
why not me lehz?
anyway do you have any idea when she send in her resume?
oh my god...

selerez
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 08 Oct 2007

Postby selerez » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:40 pm

Wow!

I received a call from British Airways!
The interview date is on 24th March, 2008 (Mon) at 11.30am. Location will be at Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel.

Hee, anyone esle received it too?
Btw, there will be a 1h language profiency test on the day itself too :?

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 12 Mar 2008 3:41 pm

hmm..not sure..but all i know is her interview in 2 weeks time..
these few days they'll be calling us one of these days...keep ur phones close with u... :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests