Singapore Expats Forum

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
joyyjoyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri, 30 Oct 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby joyyjoyy » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:41 pm

Any news pls do inform me too.. I'm interested in joining as a FA. Thanks ladies!! :)

luy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed, 19 Dec 2007

Postby luy » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:22 pm

Yeah! Any kind souls??!! I'm like desperately in need of some answers... :? :shock:

or even rumours, anything you heard or might know.

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 3:39 pm

purple.sara wrote:CX recuritment likely hood could be mid of next year...
usually after SQ somehow...jus a rough gauge...
but most likely is SIN base recruitment.
As they no longer recruit singaporeans to be based in hkg.


Hi all,

There will be recruitment in Jul 2010 for singapore based. Keep a look out on the newspaper.
Good Luck!

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

missyshi
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby missyshi » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:32 am

Hi Paige, i would like to ask about the training for CX, can you tell me more about it? Does CX have water confidence test? Thanks in advance.

hethel
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby hethel » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Paige,

I hv seen your posts here and at other forums, are u still with CX? :)

Can I ask you a few things rgd'g the recruiment? I have a few scars mark on my hands, will this affect my application? How strict are they towards tattoo (at non visible area)?

Thanks a lot and have a good day :wink:

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 5:49 pm

missyshi wrote:Hi Paige, i would like to ask about the training for CX, can you tell me more about it? Does CX have water confidence test? Thanks in advance.


Hi Missyshi,

The training will be 6weeks in hk.
During the interview, there is no water confidence test. But during training, you need to go into water..

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 5:51 pm

hethel wrote:Hi Paige,

I hv seen your posts here and at other forums, are u still with CX? :)

Can I ask you a few things rgd'g the recruiment? I have a few scars mark on my hands, will this affect my application? How strict are they towards tattoo (at non visible area)?

Thanks a lot and have a good day :wink:


Hi Hethel,

As for tatoos, as long as uniform can cover, its alrite.. =)
They are not that strict like sq and jal.

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

missyshi
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby missyshi » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:34 pm

Hi Paige, thanks for replying, awaiting the recruitment for CX ^^

hethel
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 09 Oct 2008

Postby hethel » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 1:34 pm

Paige wrote:
hethel wrote:Hi Paige,

I hv seen your posts here and at other forums, are u still with CX? :)

Can I ask you a few things rgd'g the recruiment? I have a few scars mark on my hands, will this affect my application? How strict are they towards tattoo (at non visible area)?

Thanks a lot and have a good day :wink:


Hi Hethel,

As for tatoos, as long as uniform can cover, its alrite.. =)
They are not that strict like sq and jal.

Cheers!
Paige :wink:


Thanks Paige.

hope I'll be able to get recruited by CX... :oops:

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 1:52 pm

hi how much can a sin base crew averagely earn a month? anybody knows the email and requirement? i tried to find on papers. couldnt find any.

ayesunshine
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby ayesunshine » Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:10 am

Hi anyone has the email for the cathay sin base recruitment?
I wanna fly! And I'm gonna keep trying till I'm bonded to flying! =)

User avatar
Paige
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby Paige » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:42 am

love`Qoo wrote:hi how much can a sin base crew averagely earn a month? anybody knows the email and requirement? i tried to find on papers. couldnt find any.


Hi babe,

Had sent u a pm..

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

ayesunshine
Member
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Location: Singapore

Postby ayesunshine » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 2:58 pm

Hey Paige can you pm me the details too cause I'm interested. Thanks much!
I wanna fly! And I'm gonna keep trying till I'm bonded to flying! =)

aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:38 pm

May i know how is their rosters like? how Many off days?

Any yearly bonus and take home salary? Cheers!!

Anyone please help..thanks!

User avatar
tongcarryll
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby tongcarryll » Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:46 am

Hi Paige,

can send me the details also?
I am quite interested :)

Thanks thanks Q :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests