Singapore Expats Forum

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 2:04 pm

the day i went to collect the package..Charmaine told me its most likely to be on 13th May too... :)

mic83 try to go on 13th...would be great.. :) anyway first week there not that tedious i guess...u shld have ample time to rest...

qq_24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 29 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby qq_24 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 2:12 pm

fii0nn wrote:the few of us who is going on e 19th.. i think maybe we shld exchange msn.. can communicate n plan easier :D


Hi Fii0nn,

How to pm you? Cant seem to pm you, said that no enough post to do pm.
How many post I need to post before I can pm you all?

Sorry, if I ask stupid question? :oops:

User avatar
purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 14 Dec 2007

Postby purple.sara » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 3:24 pm

qq_24 think u need about 5 posts or 10 to be able to pm pple...
i think soon we will be havin a conference chat on msn... :D lolx

qq_24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 29 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby qq_24 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 3:40 pm

purple.sara wrote:qq_24 think u need about 5 posts or 10 to be able to pm pple...
i think soon we will be havin a conference chat on msn... :D lolx


Thanks, purple sara. I should try my best to do more posts now.

Keke...

Havent start to study my training package yet, just collect it yesterday, got to start soon... headache..

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 4:19 pm

we can plan a night where by all available to msn conference ^^

mic83
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu, 13 Mar 2008
Location: sin

Postby mic83 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 4:31 pm

rx_aelix wrote:mic83 , u can choose which batch to go to ?

fiionn, i'm on msn... appear offline only.. lols


hi rx aelix... not that i can chose which batch to go. I suppose to go on 12 may. but im going holiday. touch down on the 12may late night. cause it very rush and tired for me. to depart on 13may. So i might change to 2nd batch. but wondering any other gals or guys are going to 2nd batch.

fii0nn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon, 07 Apr 2008

Postby fii0nn » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 4:57 pm

mic83 wrote:
I'm on airbus book. just brush through. i think most likely will be 13may depart. Dilemma to decide to join the 1st or 2nd. As i touch down on 12may.
very rush.


mic83... go 1st batch la .... :)

mic83
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu, 13 Mar 2008
Location: sin

Postby mic83 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 5:02 pm

fii0nn wrote:
mic83 wrote:
I'm on airbus book. just brush through. i think most likely will be 13may depart. Dilemma to decide to join the 1st or 2nd. As i touch down on 12may.
very rush.


mic83... go 1st batch la .... :)


hmmm... still haven't decide. will update you all when i have decide. cause i don't wan to fall sick in hongkong. :D

fii0nn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon, 07 Apr 2008

Postby fii0nn » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 5:04 pm

rx_aelix wrote:mic83 , u can choose which batch to go to ?

fiionn, i'm on msn... appear offline only.. lols


i use e-buddy in the office.. i cant see u if u appear offline.. haha. did u see my contact online??

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 9:57 pm

mic83, they allow u to change to 2nd batch?

fiionn, i went to work just nw... but in the afternoon i nv see you online.. haha...

mic83
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu, 13 Mar 2008
Location: sin

Postby mic83 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:10 pm

rx_aelix wrote:mic83, they allow u to change to 2nd batch?

fiionn, i went to work just nw... but in the afternoon i nv see you online.. haha...


Hi rx_aelix, still no answer. as i have just email them.

qq_24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue, 29 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby qq_24 » Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:34 pm

qq_24 wrote:
fii0nn wrote:the few of us who is going on e 19th.. i think maybe we shld exchange msn.. can communicate n plan easier :D


Hi Fii0nn,

How to pm you? Cant seem to pm you, said that no enough post to do pm.
How many post I need to post before I can pm you all?

Sorry, if I ask stupid question? :oops:



Hi Fii0nn,

Have added you in msn. :D

mic83
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu, 13 Mar 2008
Location: sin

Postby mic83 » Thu, 01 May 2008 5:26 pm

Hi...ladies! I got to join you all for training on 13May. :)

fii0nn
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon, 07 Apr 2008

Postby fii0nn » Fri, 02 May 2008 12:01 am

yeah!! :D

roxette2636
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 08 Apr 2008

Postby roxette2636 » Sat, 03 May 2008 12:53 pm

Dear All, i finally got the training package in the morning..there's lot of thing to read about and study. I'll be joininng the 1st batch training.
im jus wondering do u all have any idea on wad to bring over there. Any checklist?please advice..thank you...=).


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest