Singapore Expats

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ffany

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Post by ffany » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 3:08 pm

Twisterfries wrote:
ffany wrote:
Twisterfries wrote:Hi! Anyone been for 2nd interview and have received news on the medical? :-k
Hi. I went for the 2nd interview. No news yet.. did u receive any news for the medical?
No news yet for me too. But i know of people who got called on Friday alr...
Alr..? T.T.. it means chances are already slim..? I hope we receive good news soon as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisterfries

Post by Twisterfries » Sun, 01 Jul 2018 3:15 pm

ffany wrote:
Twisterfries wrote:
ffany wrote: Hi. I went for the 2nd interview. No news yet.. did u receive any news for the medical?
No news yet for me too. But i know of people who got called on Friday alr...
Alr..? T.T.. it means chances are already slim..? I hope we receive good news soon as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope we get a call this week too... all the best to you! :)

Cottoncandy

Post by Cottoncandy » Mon, 09 Jul 2018 1:48 pm

Hi :D

Anyone going for English assessment tomorrow? And anyone receive any call from MHC? Because i did not receive any call from them so i assume everything was fine?

giraffeee

Post by giraffeee » Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:45 pm

Hello Cottoncandy :)

I went for the english assessment yesterday! As for medical, the clinic assistant told me that if you don’t receive a call from them means everything is fine.

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:49 am

giraffeee wrote:Hello Cottoncandy :)

I went for the english assessment yesterday! As for medical, the clinic assistant told me that if you don’t receive a call from them means everything is fine.
Hi, may i know how was the english assessment? What was being tested? Listening & reading or speaking and writing? Also, do u know on the spot if u pass the english assessment? I’m going for mine next week! I didnt’t know some candidates went this week bcos i thought everyone is going next week! Haha

Cottoncandy

Post by Cottoncandy » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 1:38 am

Hi Giraffeee,

Did you receive any phone call from medical? Hopefully everything goes well ! :D not sure when will I be receiving their email

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 1:05 pm

Cottoncandy wrote:

Hi Giraffeee,

Did you receive any phone call from medical? Hopefully everything goes well ! :D not sure when will I be receiving their email

Hi Cottoncandy! O:) may i check with you how many ppl went for the English Assessment on the day u went? Also how’s the assessment like? Is it on Listening and reading or speaking and writing?

Cottoncandy

Post by Cottoncandy » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 1:51 pm

Hi Chocolatefries,

English Assessment is more to listening and reading. Try to finish it within the time limit given :) Btw, did you receive any call from clinic? I everyday keep refreshing my emails hoping to see the results.

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 1:53 pm

Cottoncandy wrote:Hi Chocolatefries,

English Assessment is more to listening and reading. Try to finish it within the time limit given :) Btw, did you receive any call from clinic? I everyday keep refreshing my emails hoping to see the results.
Hi Cottoncandy, how long is the time limit?:) and did u prepare anything before the assessment? I did not receive any calls from the clinic haha so i guess everything is fine? When did u went for ur medical? Also how many ppl was there when u went for the english assessment?:)

Cottoncandy

Post by Cottoncandy » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 1:57 pm

chocolatefries wrote:

Hi Cottoncandy, how long is the time limit?:) and did u prepare anything before the assessment? I did not receive any calls from the clinic haha so i guess everything is fine? When did u went for ur medical? Also how many ppl was there when u went for the english assessment?:)
Hi Chocolatefries,

The time was 2hrs. No.. I never prepare anything before assessment just relax and be confident. I only saw 1 lady when i was doing the english assessment.

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 2:17 pm

Cottoncandy wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:

Hi Chocolatefries,

The time was 2hrs. No.. I never prepare anything before assessment just relax and be confident. I only saw 1 lady when i was doing the english assessment.

I see! Then when did u went for ur medical?:)

giraffeee

Post by giraffeee » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 3:14 pm

Yes I did receive a call to re-do my urine test. Oh hey chocolatefries, when are you doing your English assessment? :D

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 3:21 pm

giraffeee wrote:Yes I did receive a call to re-do my urine test. Oh hey chocolatefries, when are you doing your English assessment? :D
Hi giraffeee:) when did u receive a call to re-do ur urine test? Im going for my English assessment next wed! Haha not sure if everyone that got sent for medical also went for the English assessment? The doc also told me that the xray and blood test results will usually takes abt 2 days to be out :D

giraffeee

Post by giraffeee » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 3:32 pm

I went for my re-test last friday. Haven’t heard from them since haha. I think everyone will be call for the English assessment cause based on previous threads, it looks like medical results is always the last thing pending ...

chocolatefries

Post by chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 3:43 pm

giraffeee wrote:I went for my re-test last friday. Haven’t heard from them since haha. I think everyone will be call for the English assessment cause based on previous threads, it looks like medical results is always the last thing pending ...

Ah i see! So u originally went for medical ard last week too?:)