Singapore Expats Forum

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Cottoncandy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby Cottoncandy » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 4:36 pm

chocolatefries wrote:
giraffeee wrote:I went for my re-test last friday. Haven’t heard from them since haha. I think everyone will be call for the English assessment cause based on previous threads, it looks like medical results is always the last thing pending ...



Ah i see! So u originally went for medical ard last week too?:)


Hi chocolatefries,

I went my medical last week :D Cant wait for overall results and hopefully we able to get in =D>

chocolatefries
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 6:28 pm

Cottoncandy wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:
giraffeee wrote:I went for my re-test last friday. Haven’t heard from them since haha. I think everyone will be call for the English assessment cause based on previous threads, it looks like medical results is always the last thing pending ...



Ah i see! So u originally went for medical ard last week too?:)


Hi chocolatefries,

I went my medical last week :D Cant wait for overall results and hopefully we able to get in =D>


Hi cottoncandy! I went last week too and yes hopefully we are able to get in!:) i have to do my english assessment next week first :D also do u know on the spot if u pass ur english assessment?:)

giraffeee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby giraffeee » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 7:17 pm

Yes haha I did my medical last week too :) hopefully it will be good news for us soon!

chocolatefries wrote:
Cottoncandy wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:

Ah i see! So u originally went for medical ard last week too?:)


Hi chocolatefries,

I went my medical last week :D Cant wait for overall results and hopefully we able to get in =D>


Hi cottoncandy! I went last week too and yes hopefully we are able to get in!:) i have to do my english assessment next week first :D also do u know on the spot if u pass ur english assessment?:)

chocolatefries
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby chocolatefries » Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:29 pm

giraffeee wrote:Yes haha I did my medical last week too :) hopefully it will be good news for us soon!

chocolatefries wrote:
Cottoncandy wrote:
Hi chocolatefries,

I went my medical last week :D Cant wait for overall results and hopefully we able to get in =D>


Hi cottoncandy! I went last week too and yes hopefully we are able to get in!:) i have to do my english assessment next week first :D also do u know on the spot if u pass ur english assessment?:)



Hey! I hope so too! Maybe we can keep each other updated thru this forum? :D

giraffeee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby giraffeee » Sun, 15 Jul 2018 1:04 pm

chocolatefries wrote:
giraffeee wrote:Yes haha I did my medical last week too :) hopefully it will be good news for us soon!

chocolatefries wrote:
Hi cottoncandy! I went last week too and yes hopefully we are able to get in!:) i have to do my english assessment next week first :D also do u know on the spot if u pass ur english assessment?:)



Hey! I hope so too! Maybe we can keep each other updated thru this forum? :D


Yes definitely! :)

chocolatefries
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby chocolatefries » Fri, 20 Jul 2018 3:48 pm

Hi, just wondering if anyone receive any news yet?:)

giraffeee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 12 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby giraffeee » Fri, 20 Jul 2018 3:50 pm

chocolatefries wrote:Hi, just wondering if anyone receive any news yet?:)


Hey, no not yet :( have you?

chocolatefries
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue, 10 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby chocolatefries » Fri, 20 Jul 2018 5:23 pm

giraffeee wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:Hi, just wondering if anyone receive any news yet?:)


Hey, no not yet :( have you?



No not yet too! :? hope we will know it soon!

Cottoncandy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby Cottoncandy » Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:10 am

chocolatefries wrote:
giraffeee wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:Hi, just wondering if anyone receive any news yet?:)


Hey, no not yet :( have you?



No not yet too! :? hope we will know it soon!


Me too.. I everyday keep refreshing my email thou :(

Cottoncandy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby Cottoncandy » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 4:48 pm

Cottoncandy wrote:
chocolatefries wrote:
giraffeee wrote:
Hey, no not yet :( have you?



No not yet too! :? hope we will know it soon!


Me too.. I everyday keep refreshing my email thou :(


Hello, any news? :?

PinkyChubs
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 22 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby PinkyChubs » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 4:51 pm

Hello. I’m also waiting as well. ☹️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottoncandy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby Cottoncandy » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:08 pm

PinkyChubs wrote:Hello. I’m also waiting as well. ☹️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hello PinkyChubs,

Hopefully we get to know by next week :(

PinkyChubs
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 22 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby PinkyChubs » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:09 pm

Super long. :( When did you did your medical and english test?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottoncandy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby Cottoncandy » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:13 pm

PinkyChubs wrote:Super long. :( When did you did your medical and english test?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I went 2 weeks ago and still waiting for the email. What about you? :)

PinkyChubs
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 22 Jul 2018

Re: Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Postby PinkyChubs » Wed, 25 Jul 2018 5:17 pm

Same. I think next month then will know the results.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest