Singapore Expats Forum

Happy Valentine's Day !

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed, 10 Jan 2007
Location: Still based in Singapore but wanders around...

Postby Asian_Geekette » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 5:01 pm

Splatted wrote:
ksl wrote:I tried viagra once....it didn't improve my performance at all :???: but they say it only works if you need it, I didn't I just thought I was in for a better experience..so :cry:


It's only a better experience if your usual 'experience' is of the flaccid type.


Hmmm... I thought Viagra was supposed to enhance the blood flow to that region. Anatomically, it's like a sponge that needs blood flow to achieve a better state. So if there's some issue about the tubes and pipes (plumbing system), the drug won't help. :)

No offence meant to ksl...

Just wondering why I didn't pursue med school. :P
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ozchick » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 8:28 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:
Splatted wrote:
ksl wrote:I tried viagra once....it didn't improve my performance at all :???: but they say it only works if you need it, I didn't I just thought I was in for a better experience..so :cry:


It's only a better experience if your usual 'experience' is of the flaccid type.


Hmmm... I thought Viagra was supposed to enhance the blood flow to that region. Anatomically, it's like a sponge that needs blood flow to achieve a better state. So if there's some issue about the tubes and pipes (plumbing system), the drug won't help. :)

No offence meant to ksl...


Just wondering why I didn't pursue med school. :P


Yeah A.G. And I'm wondering why he was after a better experience..mm..could be he just - (nah I better not say that- he's married isn't he ?!) :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

User avatar
Splatted
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun, 11 Jul 2004

Postby Splatted » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 8:35 pm

ozchick wrote:Yeah A.G. And I'm wondering why he was after a better experience..mm..could be he just - (nah I better not say that- he's married isn't he ?!) :wink:


LOL, marriage isn't a guarantee a guy is going to get some

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34782
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 9:00 pm

[-o< :kiss: \:D/ :cool:

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ozchick » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 9:07 pm

Splatted wrote:
ozchick wrote:Yeah A.G. And I'm wondering why he was after a better experience..mm..could be he just - (nah I better not say that- he's married isn't he ?!) :wink:


LOL, marriage isn't a guarantee a guy is going to get some


Don't laugh too quickly Grasshopper !
I get the impression that 'getting it' is not the problem. The quality of the 'it' seems to be of concern to the poster in question. He's like the car that needs a quality 'all-round service '.
Maybe take it to an expert ! :cool:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests