Singapore Expats Forum

Are you a SIA stewardess???? Help me please §

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: Are you a SIA stewardess???? Help me please §

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 8:16 pm

cleopatrikke wrote:
Exactly! Ad like such wouldn’t be so common and it will most likely wake up peoples curiosity. Just put the first name, not many ‘Janes’ works as flight attendant for SIA.

Ha Ha! I really don't know why the OP started this thread acknowledging the fact that I forgot he mentioned he knew her name when I posted later but then that's what happens when you are too lazy to review the whole thread.:oops:

He says he knows her name so the easiest thing would be to write to the airline, whether they will pass it on or not is another matter since you can be sure the administrative staff will read as they have a duty to protect their staff. I understand from their staff they discourage fraternizing with customers.

Posting an advertisement in a newspaper in a newspaper in a way that she or anybody she knows will see it would be way too expensive in view of the fact the OP does not know her personal circumstances (i.e. is she married? Is she engaged? Does she have a boyfriend she is happy? Is she interested in men? We don't know). Although it was happy and amicable encounter lets not lose sight of the fact flight attendants are trained to act that way so she might not turn out to be the apple of his eye.

Has anybody considered posting her name in a newspaper would be an intrusion into her privacy? Would you want half of Singapore knowing your profession/occupation?

Ps: cleopatrikke: A good number of the girls passing through SIA have exactly the same name and you are a Singaporean! :shock: :roll:

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 8:39 pm

Plavt wrote:acknowledging the fact that I forgot he mentioned he knew her name when I posted later but then that's what happens when you are too lazy to review the whole thread.:oops:

So are you going to apologise for calling me snide when I very helpfully pointed this out? :P

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 8:46 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:So are you going to apologise for calling me snide when I very helpfully pointed this out? :P

Maybe............ :P :lol:

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 8:58 pm

Plavt wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:So are you going to apologise for calling me snide when I very helpfully pointed this out? :P

Maybe............ :P :lol:

apologise in national newspaper? font size 1 :lol: :P :D

giabat

Postby giabat » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 3:41 am

I'm back.

First of all THANKS to everyone.

Better I explain what I would like to do.

I know her name, I know the flight number, the day and the time.

So I'm just looking for someone that knows some SIA stewardess.

These SIA stewardess should JUST see on the plane book the workers of that day in that flight from Australia to Singapore.

Anyway, if someone of you know someone just tell her to contact me.

I don't wanna be too direct cause as someone of you said, I don't wanna invade her privacy, she can have boyfriend, husband or simply she doesn't wanna hear about me.

If I'll find her I wanna let her know that I'm looking forward to give my email address.

If she does not want have any correspondence with me, doesn't matter, it's not a problem, the world goes on anyway.

GRAZIE A TUTTI. :)

Ciao

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 4:30 am

giabat wrote:These SIA stewardess should JUST see on the plane book the workers of that day in that flight from Australia to Singapore.

That may by now be in a computer file and the information marked confidential.

If she does not want have any correspondence with me, doesn't matter, it's not a problem, the world goes on anyway.

#-o

Wouldn't it make more sense to forget about her? There's more than one woman in the world. :-k

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cutiebutie » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 9:30 am

So, if the Italian Stallion can get an easy lay = excellent. If it's going to be just that little bit more work than writing two lines on a forum = it's not a problem, the world goes on anyway.

:roll:
- Thank God for Darwin -

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 5:07 pm

Hey CB, good to have you back. Go easy on the guy though. An easy lay is available at the nearest pub any time. He did say that it's not a problem if SHE didn't want any contact with him so perhaps you misconstrued his intentions. How did you become so cynical so young? :P

markhed
Regular
Regular

Postby markhed » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 3:41 pm

An easy lay is available at the nearest pub any time.

Names, addresses and phones numbers of these pubs plz :)

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 8:51 am

markhed wrote:An easy lay is available at the nearest pub any time.

Names, addresses and phones numbers of these pubs plz :)

you will find them behind the toilet door. :P

bostonT2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bostonT2 » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 7:53 pm

Plavt wrote:

So he knows her name, so what? As I pointed out somebody she knows is not likely to know her daily itinerary. As I pointed out indirectly in my last post the lady in question in all probability and most likely will not remember the passenger since there were no significant events - stewardesses see lots of people - so much for your what I see as your too often snide remarks!

Google the name? :)

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 8:21 pm

bostonT2 wrote:
Google the name? :)

#-o A good number of girls that pass through Singapore Airline's ranks have exactly the same name not to mention those that never worked there. Googling will not help one little bit. :roll:

bostonT2
Chatter
Chatter

Postby bostonT2 » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 8:34 pm

oh well..y burst the man's bubble!

one could try facebook

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:12 pm

ksl wrote:
No sell by date on this kid either...drink vinegar and slow down aging for ever! :lol: Although my eggs maybe pickled by now 8-) :P God! I'm sooo good looking! :wink: Get's better with every year! and ladies, just think of the experience :wink: I could even give SWEDISH GUYS A GOOD RUN FOR THEIR MONEY! :P :oops: Sorry OZChick, YEP I'd probably have to stand on a chair, most of them are over 6ft :wink: Although the biggest surpises come in small packages! :lol:

Mm...just happened to come across this now KSL.
I'm somewhat perplexed at "And ladies , just think of the experience "! Ooh KSL, the thought of your experiences would deter me big time ! It's been a source of distress for me over quite some time now KSL- that you didn't save yourself for ME ! :cry:
And our Italian friend- why would HE want to be searching so desperately for someone in the flight business ? After all, he'd never know where SHE'S been either ! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

deadbabyroach

Postby deadbabyroach » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:36 pm

durain wrote:
Plavt wrote:
Splatted wrote:
Aww, I think it's romantic.

I'm sure everyone's had someone in their life they wished they could get to know better, but the 'right' opportunity never came up swap details.

You think so? I have or had e-mail addresses for more than one SIA stewardess - each time I wrote save one occasion they were greeted by a cold silence but then I am past my 'sell by date'. :(

a pilot never has a "sell by date" :P

No argument there. : /