Singapore Expats Forum

Are you a SIA stewardess???? Help me please §

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:08 am

Geez, I should become a stewardess so more men will flirt, I mean flight, with me. I'll even wear my email address on my badge! :D

Reminds me of a story which seems to be true, about a guy who saw a girl on a subway in I think New York and sent out an ad or email to friends, can't remember which, and eventually someone who knew her saw this notice and put them in touch and they finally went out.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:21 am

durain wrote:i am free, young and single :wink: :) :D 8-)

so i better start collecting stewardess emails :P

..................and pretend to be Ralph Finnes. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=436499&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-s4R3uod0

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 1:34 am

welcome to the "mile high club" :P

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Are you a SIA stewardess???? Help me please §

Postby sprite » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 3:25 pm

giabat wrote:Ciao to everyone from Italy,

I'm giabat, just came back from Australia.

I flighted with Singapore Airlines, really the BEST airline I have ever flight with.

On the fligth from Australia to Singapore the plane was not so full and we had the possibility to have some little talk with the crews.

I was talking with a stewardess, she was so pretty and absolutely serious with her job.

We talked for some mins and when arrived to Singapore I would give to her my email address just to have little email correspondence but I could not do it cause she was little bit busy.

So please, if you can do something about (e.g find her, etc.), I have any flight details and even her name.

Thanks to all and sorry for the disturb.

Genky

Why don't you take out a full page ad in the Straits Times for Valentine's Day? Singapore is a small place, someone she knows is bound to see it and everyone would know you're the most romantic guy in the whole, wide world. :love:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 3:34 pm

sprite wrote:
Why don't you take out a full page ad in the Straits Times for Valentine's Day? Singapore is a small place, someone she knows is bound to see it and everyone would know you're the most romantic guy in the whole, wide world. :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes somebody she knows will see it but how will they know it is in reference to her? I know it was that gal with the Asian looks, the almond shaped eyes, yellowy skin and black hair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sprite » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 3:56 pm

Plavt wrote:
sprite wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes somebody she knows will see it but how will they know it is in reference to her? I know it was that gal with the Asian looks, the almond shaped eyes, yellowy skin and black hair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Men are so simple...

because he would say exactly what flight he was on and the date, describe himself and the connection he felt (which of course she talked about to her colleagues...

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:18 pm

sprite wrote:Men are so simple...

because he would say exactly what flight he was on and the date, describe himself and the connection he felt (which of course she talked about to her colleagues...

Yes he could say that but would somebody she knows know which flight she was on, on a particular day? There was nothing of any great significance stewardesses talk to loads of people many of whom they forget it is you who is being simple sprite.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:25 pm

Once again, proof that men don't see what's right in front of their noses! :D

Giabat said in the original post that he knows her name. Piece of cake for the ad - print her name in font size 342. :wink:

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sprite » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:36 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:Once again, proof that men don't see what's right in front of their noses! :D

Giabat said in the original post that he knows her name. Piece of cake for the ad - print her name in font size 342. :wink:

and get sued....

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:36 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:Once again, proof that men don't see what's right in front of their noses! :D

So he knows her name, so what? As I pointed out somebody she knows is not likely to know her daily itinerary. As I pointed out indirectly in my last post the lady in question in all probability and most likely will not remember the passenger since there were no significant events - stewardesses see lots of people - so much for your what I see as your too often snide remarks!

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sprite » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:37 pm

Plavt wrote:
sprite wrote:Men are so simple...

Yes he could say that but would somebody she knows know which flight she was on, on a particular day? There was nothing of any great significance stewardesses talk to loads of people many of whom they forget it is you who is being simple sprite.

Simply romantic... :tongue:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 5:49 pm

sprite wrote:Simply romantic... :tongue:

Maybe you should post that add you suggested and see how much use it is....................good luck wasting your dollars. :lol: :P and of course :tongue: to you too. :lol: :lol:

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 7:09 pm

she is happily married with 10 kids. game over :P

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 7:17 pm

durain wrote:she is happily married with 10 kids. game over :P

:lol:

cleopatrikke

Postby cleopatrikke » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 7:45 pm

sprite wrote:Why don't you take out a full page ad in the Straits Times for Valentine's Day? Singapore is a small place, someone she knows is bound to see it and everyone would know you're the most romantic guy in the whole, wide world. :love:

Exactly! Ad like such wouldn’t be so common and it will most likely wake up peoples curiosity. Just put the first name, not many ‘Janes’ works as flight attendant for SIA. The ad would suggest how romantic guy you are and generally women are thrilled for such notion. Chances are one would call her attention to it. If you left her a good impression she’ll most likely remember you.

All the best Giabat. This would be a once in a lifetime chance. If it doesn’t lead you to her (and her 10 kids :( ) at least you took the risk, did something and no ‘what ifs’ in the end. Money, you’ll earn it back! whew… romantic.. romantic :kiss:
Don't hope. Do something!