Singapore Expats Forum

tatoos!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
crystalshineshine

tatoos!

Postby crystalshineshine » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:43 pm

hi there i m very new to this! jus a little qns.. if i have a tatoo at my back abt 5cm below my neck.. m i still quality to b a singapore girl?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: tatoos!

Postby queenie-me » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:55 pm

crystalshineshine wrote:hi there i m very new to this! jus a little qns.. if i have a tatoo at my back abt 5cm below my neck.. m i still quality to b a singapore girl?

Can it still be seen after you wear the uniform???
If yes, of course you won't pass the rounds. Unless u are really good in concealling the tattoo...

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: tatoos!

Postby cutiebutie » Thu, 31 Jan 2008 9:23 pm

crystalshineshine wrote:hi there i m very new to this! jus a little qns.. if i have a tatoo at my back abt 5cm below my neck.. m i still quality to b a singapore girl?

Oh dear. You might have to change citizenship and apply for TatsAir or TrampStampInternational.

Of course you will not be taken if it can be seen wearing the kebaya. Imagine a flight attendant having a tatoo of fighting dervishes on her boobs. (or your ex-lover's name with a heart and rose. Ugh)
- Thank God for Darwin -

Caratbunny

Postby Caratbunny » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:45 am

I'm afraid that sounds really risky. The neck and the top bit of your back will definitely be visible when you wear the Kebaya :(
"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
—Eleanor Roosevelt

Return to “Airline Careers”