Singapore Expats

Jetstar where got audition???

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
WeiXiaoBao

Jetstar where got audition???

Post by WeiXiaoBao » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 9:14 pm

Hello i hear you all say jetstar got audition?
When huh?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Jetstar where got audition???

Post by queenie-me » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:12 pm

WeiXiaoBao wrote:Hello i hear you all say jetstar got audition?
When huh?
huh? what huh? :roll:

Audition? For what? Beauty pageant? Singing competition? Dance competition? Or maybe perhaps Drawing competition? :roll:

WeiXiaoBao

you new bird huh?

Post by WeiXiaoBao » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:16 pm

here is about airline career of course is for cabin crew?you new here is it?or you not singaporean?never hear b4 jetstar?mountain tortoise :???:

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: you new bird huh?

Post by Plavt » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:49 pm

WeiXiaoBao wrote:here is about airline career of course is for cabin crew?you new here is it?or you not singaporean?never hear b4 jetstar?mountain tortoise :???:
The person to whom you are addressing your lip is a flight attendant and has been for some considerable time. I suggest you have a good look at the quality of your English and use a dictionary.

By the way if you are so keen on being cabin crew why not look in the newspapers and the company's website? :roll:

Quasimodo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Quasimodo » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:53 pm

WeiXiaoBao wrote:here is about airline career of course is for cabin crew?you new here is it?or you not singaporean?never hear b4 jetstar?mountain tortoise :???:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mountain Tortoise???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe Jetstar is recruiting for English-language lessons. . . for mountain tortoises. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One in the hand is worth two of something

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:42 am

It was a sarcastic remark...
didn't u see my eyes rolling???
:roll:

It is called interview. Not audition. Need me to get you a dictionary? :roll: :oops:

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:43 am

Plavt wrote:
The person to whom you are addressing your lip is a flight attendant and has been for some considerable time. I suggest you have a good look at the quality of your English and use a dictionary.

By the way if you are so keen on being cabin crew why not look in the newspapers and the company's website? :roll:
I agree with Plavt. :wink:

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 4:30 pm

Seriously, if you really are keen on becoming a flight attendant, brush up on your English. Don't expect to be employed so soon with a language like that.

By the way, get it right. It's not an audition. You think this is some kind of a pageant or singing competition? It's called an interview, in this case a gruesome one indeed.

Plavt is right. Go look at newspapers or airlines website. If you don't know where to get the information, how do you think we found out?
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 8:44 am

WeiXiaoBao
Your last post was nothing more than provocative and the user name you created offensive to another member I have therefore disabled it. Should you persist I will lock your current account too.

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Sat, 02 Feb 2008 2:04 am

If you join the industry as a cabin crew, you'll be faced with gruesome sarcasm, criticisms and inferiority. If you think the advices given by me, Queenie-me, Plavt, Quasimodo, etc, are mean, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Go research on the job. Remember, this job is not all glamorous. It's afterall a job and there are definitely negativities. Work on your attitude if you wanna survive in this industry. Oh by the way, you don't need a resume for an audition. You need a professional, organized resume for an interview.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 2:19 pm

can you imagine if you sent in your resume with the subject title being "Jetstar Audition"? i am very sure the office staff with either be extremely puzzled and wonder if you sent it to the correct place, or they will just throw out your application and spend the whole day laughing.
and this attitude will definitely not get you into any airline!
if you had simply looked at the number of posts queenie-me has, you will realise she is definitely not new here. tsktsk. obviously you don't do research yea?
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

JerBearo
Regular
Regular

Post by JerBearo » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 2:13 am

ZAP ZAP ZAP!!
just for prior notices to future questions such as this, JSA isn't going to recruit so soon. But just wait for updates :)

JSA CC Batch 24 Graduating on the 5th of Feb. =)

Congratulations.

sona33

Jetstar interview

Post by sona33 » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 4:20 pm

Hi, juz checking if anyone been selected for cabin crew interview with Jetstar come tis Feb 12? :)

sona33

Post by sona33 » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 4:49 pm

wat kinda track record ya?

zearazest

Post by zearazest » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 4:07 pm

JerBearo wrote:ZAP ZAP ZAP!!
just for prior notices to future questions such as this, JSA isn't going to recruit so soon. But just wait for updates :)

JSA CC Batch 24 Graduating on the 5th of Feb. =)

Congratulations.
Oh dear ZAP!

Anyway i heard they are conducting the interview somewhere this week. Nd they'll be conducting their training in April. :wink: