Singapore Expats Forum

20f looking for new friends to chat and shop with!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Jamesharding

Postby Jamesharding » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:02 pm

This is ridiculous... If you go around posting things like 20y female looking for friends, of course you're going to get guys asking to be your friend...everybody wants to be friend with a 20 year old female or two...I even popped into this thread myself to see if there was a bitta good talent goin on. Anyway ladies... If ya need anyone to bring you around (ya know, protect ya on these dangerous Singapore streets) I'm completely available... i would describe myself as a sexier verion of sean connery/pierce brosnan's love child... :cool:
Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll. Singapore is slightly lacking some of these vital life ingredients

twisterr

Postby twisterr » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:32 pm

Jamesharding wrote:Anyway ladies... If ya need anyone to bring you around (ya know, protect ya on these dangerous Singapore streets) I'm completely available... i would describe myself as a sexier verion of sean connery/pierce brosnan's love child... :cool:

LOL!! :roll:

singaga

Postby singaga » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 3:49 pm

is there any housewife or people looking for a job who would like to hang out with during the day?

Pagalia

Postby Pagalia » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:16 pm

[quote="twisterr"]maybe we should all get together...
how's that?[/quote]

count me in. 20s/f too.

lifestyle2045

Postby lifestyle2045 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 5:40 pm

singaga wrote:is there any housewife or people looking for a job who would like to hang out with during the day?

Hi!

I haven't started working yet. So I have plenty of time during the day?

Do you wanna meet for coffee or so?

l.

kupffer

Re: going shopping

Postby kupffer » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:04 pm

ultrafrappe_babe wrote:sorry guys but i'm only interested in meeting girls and girlfriends who are interested in clubbing, shopping and coffees.... guys you can look elsewhere...

count me in! :) 21 f
♥ Live like there’s no tomorrow ♥

birkin

Postby birkin » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 4:27 pm

singaga wrote:is there any housewife or people looking for a job who would like to hang out with during the day?

hey gals...i'm local and currently in between jobs, 23/f. i don't mind meeting up in the day, simply to make more galpals :)

lselondon

hehehehe

Postby lselondon » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 8:03 pm

I cant help but laugh, i am a newbie too and hardly even got noticed , but a woman gets all the attention :).

Hahahah and it all ends in tears when all she wants to do is chick stuff. The poor guys all lining up with and (without) credit cards

hahahahah had to laugh,

this website dating section is redundant if you ask me :)

Dont worry Ultrafappe, i wont ask to hang out with you at the local headbangers vnue , good luck with the gals. i will look out for a bunch of 20 year somethings hanaging out together and wave

cheers

n

birkin

Re: hehehehe

Postby birkin » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 8:25 pm

lselondon wrote:I cant help but laugh, i am a newbie too and hardly even got noticed , but a woman gets all the attention :).

Hahahah and it all ends in tears when all she wants to do is chick stuff. The poor guys all lining up with and (without) credit cards

hahahahah had to laugh,

this website dating section is redundant if you ask me :)

Dont worry Ultrafappe, i wont ask to hang out with you at the local headbangers vnue , good luck with the gals. i will look out for a bunch of 20 year somethings hanaging out together and wave

cheers

n

Haha...you are quite right. I pity the Pierce Brosnan/Sean Connery-lookalike guys with/without credit cards who get unceremoniously tossed to one side when they try to make friends with girls on this forum :D

missmaudie

Postby missmaudie » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 4:47 am

shall we do a group one? i'm 21 f too! :)

kupffer wrote:
ultrafrappe_babe wrote:sorry guys but i'm only interested in meeting girls and girlfriends who are interested in clubbing, shopping and coffees.... guys you can look elsewhere...

zflor

Postby zflor » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:03 pm

Jamesharding wrote:This is ridiculous... If you go around posting things like 20y female looking for friends, of course you're going to get guys asking to be your friend...everybody wants to be friend with a 20 year old female or two...I even popped into this thread myself to see if there was a bitta good talent goin on. Anyway ladies... If ya need anyone to bring you around (ya know, protect ya on these dangerous Singapore streets) I'm completely available... i would describe myself as a sexier verion of sean connery/pierce brosnan's love child... :cool:

lol, tat sound dangerous :P
haha, jk jk...

zflor

Postby zflor » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:05 pm

hi hi,
21 f, love chilling out with a cuppa coffee esp. Starbucks.
Absolutely love shopping n window shopping n also clubbing.. wld love to join u :D
do pm me of any details...
see ya soon

twisterr

Postby twisterr » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:47 pm

missmaudie wrote:shall we do a group one? i'm 21 f too! :)

kupffer wrote:

count me in too!
quite keen to make new girlfriends..though i do make friends with everybody regardless of any gender..

feel free to PM me!
:)

Winxkid
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Winxkid » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 7:59 am

hello, I'm 20s.........gosh, screw man. how do You go about changing the letter "M" to "F"?! :x
petsgdirectory.blogspot.com

hyac1nth84

Hii

Postby hyac1nth84 » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 9:39 pm

Hi I am 23 F and looking to expand my circle of girl friends in Singapore. I am Eurasian by race.. i am currently studying only a few hours a day and have alot of time to spare for coffee meetups, shopping etc :D