Singapore Expats Forum

Locked? SMS Some Perspective Please...

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Locked? SMS Some Perspective Please...

Postby sprite » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 9:40 am

Locking a thread that was clearly helpful? C mon, that's insane.

Saying the angry board is worse is not really a valid argument, is it? Set your sights of an example of something to aspire to, not the lowest common denominator.

'Forewarned is forearmed' ?? How about forbearance & forgiveness?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 1:20 pm

Sometimes, when poster(s) start slinging mud and making insinuations it's easier to lock a thread to keep the poster(s), who obviously doesn't know when to shut up, from letting their bulldog mouths overload their hummingbird butts. When the posters start new threads for the purpose of continuing the rant, we usually just let 'em go until Admin gets tired of it. Therefore I have unlocked the thread so you can continue your rant...... :roll:

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sprite » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 3:56 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Sometimes, when poster(s) start slinging mud and making insinuations it's easier to lock a thread to keep the poster(s), who obviously doesn't know when to shut up, from letting their bulldog mouths overload their hummingbird butts. When the posters start new threads for the purpose of continuing the rant, we usually just let 'em go until Admin gets tired of it. Therefore I have unlocked the thread so you can continue your rant...... :roll:

Not sure if you are referring to me, but I am not slinging mud and I find your tone very rude no matter who it is directed against.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 6:36 pm

so what was the tread about? and why is this in the Relocating, Moving to Singapore? :roll:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 9:31 pm

Good point durain!

Moved to the rubbish bin where it belongs. :?