Singapore Expats

Donation of used baby items

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
movingsoon

Donation of used baby items

Post by movingsoon » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 5:24 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a place I can give my used baby items (i.e. pram, car seat, playpen, toys, etc) ... I was thinking of like a halfway house for moms or moms out of wedlock that could use a few things to get back on their feet. All the items are still in good condition, I just don't think it's really worth it to sell and I would rather just give it to someone in need (I even have most of the original manuals.) I tried calling a few places but they seem to only want monetary donations. I'm even willing to travel to Johor Bahru if that is an option.

Thanks in advance for your help!

jazzebelle

Post by jazzebelle » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 6:24 pm

Hi there,

I'm a stay at home mom, who is going to be due soon. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me have the baby items as that would help me to defray a lot of costs. I could collect the items from you at your convenience. My email address is [email protected]

If you would still prefer to donate these items to a charitable organisation. You can donate them to the Salvation Army of Singapore. There are many collection booths around the island. Alternatively, you can also contact www.roslinorphanage.org

Warmest regards,
Jazzebelle

Jporwal

Post by Jporwal » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:21 pm

Hi

I have a baby boy of 2 years old and will be really needing the baby toys and games. I can come and collect from you at your convinience. My email id is [email protected].

Rgds