Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Couples

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
MariaShlds

Looking for Couples

Postby MariaShlds » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:33 pm

Hello,

My husband and I have only been here for 1 month and we are looking for couples to enjoy our spare time with. I am 24 and my husband is 25. We left all of our friends back in the states. We are hoping to meet new and exiting friends in Singapore. Does anyone have plans for Chinese New Year?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Looking for Couples

Postby queenie-me » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 8:04 pm

MariaShlds wrote:Hello,

My husband and I have only been here for 1 month and we are looking for couples to enjoy our spare time with. I am 24 and my husband is 25. We left all of our friends back in the states. We are hoping to meet new and exiting friends in Singapore. Does anyone have plans for Chinese New Year?

Hey Maria,
PM you already. Hope you will get back to me.

kent2002soh

free to call us

Postby kent2002soh » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 4:28 pm

Hi there,
welcome to singapore, we are about the same age as you, u may feel free to email us at allsaint@paris.com.

Regards
kent.s

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:48 am

Hi Maria,

We've also just arrived in Singapore a couple of weeks ago. We're two Brits in our late twenties and would also like to meet some other couples to hang out with, go for drinks, food, activities etc...

Let me know if you want to go out and do something and I can PM you my email address.

wombatt

GVW

Postby GVW » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Maria,

My partner and I have been here about 3 months. I'm 24, he's 23 and we're both from UK. It would be good to meet up sometime. Also, let me know if you're free daytimes as my partner works but I don't so I'm often at a loose end during the day. If you'd like to meet for coffee let me know. You can either contact me through this forum or email me at gemmavicki@hotmail.com

Gemma

wombatt

Postby wombatt » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 3:26 pm

Hi Gemma,

I'm in the same situation as you- my partner has a job but I don't, so I'm free during the day too. I'm up for coming out for a coffee, drinks, shopping, exploring the city or whatever. I'm 28 and also from the UK.

Heather

Forex

Postby Forex » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 7:38 pm

Hi there,

My husband and I are from Malaysia. We have been in Singapore for more than a decade. I am free during the day too, esp in the morning.
Maybe we can hang out for coffee or shopping.

jo_tee_hoho1@yahoo.com.sg
Last edited by Forex on Mon, 11 Feb 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djn

Hi

Postby djn » Sun, 10 Feb 2008 7:45 pm

Just moved here 2 weks ago from the UK, my partner has been here for a year so I would welcome to meet new friends as a couple and widen our circle of friends. I am free in the daytime for coffee.

You can reach me at donnajnorton@hotmail.co.uk

Donna