Singapore Expats Forum

i need to know more info abt the piano class in singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

christine

i need to know more info abt the piano class in singapore

Postby christine » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 2:07 pm

im a malaysian, after i came to singapore i have no choice to stop my piano class... i had try to take the piano grade 8 diploma in malaysia but failed in the end, i hop to try again for it but i found that take piano lesson in singapore is very expensive and i also don have a piano with me...
if now i consider to take the grade 8 diploma in singapore, k tell me what can i do and more detail for the price for the lesson class and how to get a cheaper and good condition 2nd hand piana...
thanks for reading my message

adelyn

i need to kn what is the piano class in singapore

Postby adelyn » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 5:09 pm

You are right that piano lesson is sg is very very expensive if compare to malaysia. I am Malaysian as well. Stop piano lesson for a very long time. Just pick up lesson again and go for G8.

I take lesson in Christofori, practical plus theory, about S$300+ a month.

2nd hand piano here is about 1K+ (so so condition only).

Re-consider, unless you work and have family in sg.

Re: i need to know more info abt the piano class in singapor

Postby Guest » Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:39 pm

christine wrote:im a malaysian, after i came to singapore i have no choice to stop my piano class... i had try to take the piano grade 8 diploma in malaysia but failed in the end, i hop to try again for it but i found that take piano lesson in singapore is very expensive and i also don have a piano with me...
if now i consider to take the grade 8 diploma in singapore, k tell me what can i do and more detail for the price for the lesson class and how to get a cheaper and good condition 2nd hand piana...
thanks for reading my message

I am currently taking my G8 at Agape Music School near Kovan MRT. I passed my G7 with flying colours. Some of my friends passed with Merit and distinction for G6. Charges are reasonable. I strongly recommend you to try Agape where teachers are highly qualified from various local and overseas music conservatory. BTW, I believe the school will help to find a good 2nd hand piano. Call Mdm Chang 62861358.