Singapore Expats Forum

Best Advice by queenie - I am just helping ;)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Thu, 01 May 2008 3:21 pm

seanys,
Your PM function works after 5 posts.

seanys
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 30 Apr 2008

Postby seanys » Fri, 02 May 2008 11:38 am

okok..got it...thanks for informing Plavt.. :wink:

Hunz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 12 May 2008

Postby Hunz » Mon, 12 May 2008 7:38 pm

wow....quenie seems like ur good at this? how long u been flying?10yrs?
i am jus a random reader and i think that sumtimes ur comment regarding any post seems to be sum how or rather rude i must say.
U potray urself as an ,sorry if i must, arrogant person.
i think most ppl are here to share ideas and receive a friendly reply from experienced cabin crew not a stuck up reply,true?
Preaching is not advising i must say!
cheers!

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Mon, 12 May 2008 8:16 pm

Hunz wrote:wow....quenie seems like ur good at this? how long u been flying?10yrs?
i am jus a random reader and i think that sumtimes ur comment regarding any post seems to be sum how or rather rude i must say.
U potray urself as an ,sorry if i must, arrogant person.
i think most ppl are here to share ideas and receive a friendly reply from experienced cabin crew not a stuck up reply,true?
Preaching is not advising i must say!
cheers!



Preaching? I didn't see any preaching and how is she rude? Too many here don't want to accept facts, they would sooner hear only what they want to. :(
By the way learn to write properly, with English like yours you will be amongst the first to be rejected. :(

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Tue, 13 May 2008 8:07 am

Plavt wrote:
Hunz wrote:wow....quenie seems like ur good at this? how long u been flying?10yrs?
i am jus a random reader and i think that sumtimes ur comment regarding any post seems to be sum how or rather rude i must say.
U potray urself as an ,sorry if i must, arrogant person.
i think most ppl are here to share ideas and receive a friendly reply from experienced cabin crew not a stuck up reply,true?
Preaching is not advising i must say!
cheers!


Preaching? I didn't see any preaching and how is she rude? Too many here don't want to accept facts, they would sooner hear only what they want to. :(
By the way learn to write properly, with English like yours you will be amongst the first to be rejected. :(


Hunz,
Have you consider yourself rude, too? :roll:

michelle_lin
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 15 May 2008
Location: singapore

Postby michelle_lin » Mon, 19 May 2008 11:42 pm

i wonder how the newbie survive in the airline industry when there are bully cases and got "tekan as in bully" when on flight etc and have gt no frens when overseas??
after reading so much, its sound so scary if you are the one who everyone dislike you mayb coz you offered the senior or some so call big "sisters" then everyone targettin at you etc and stuffs... haiz..
this is so unlike working in office as those admin or others..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
never take someone for granted cos you'll wake up one day & realise you've lost a diamond while collecting stones

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:11 am

michelle_lin wrote:i wonder how the newbie survive in the airline industry when there are bully cases and got "tekan as in bully" when on flight etc and have gt no frens when overseas??
after reading so much, its sound so scary if you are the one who everyone dislike you mayb coz you offered the senior or some so call big "sisters" then everyone targettin at you etc and stuffs... haiz..
this is so unlike working in office as those admin or others..


Well it's really how the individual takes the pressure. Ever wonder why airlines are recruiting so very often? It's because many people always think it's such a glamorous job but when they start flying, they start to hate it and leave even before 1 year of service. Like I've mentioned so many times, "no job is for everyone".
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

thesean76
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun, 18 May 2008

Postby thesean76 » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:45 am

seanys wrote:HI mya,
i cant PM anyone yet cus im still new year....so ur malaysian also???where n when did you go for ur medical??i went to SG for my medical...glad tat there's someone same as me also....if u get any reply from them please do inform me ya....
GOD BLESS....



hey seanys,

i was at the 5th of may interview too in Penang. i got selected and i did my medical check up in Singapore on the 9th of may. i got a call from them 5 days later and the lady told me i can start already. so right now i am waiting for my training which starts on the 26th of may next week!

did you do your medical check up in Penang? maybe it takes a longer time if you do it in Malaysia.

michelle_lin
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 15 May 2008
Location: singapore

Postby michelle_lin » Tue, 20 May 2008 9:31 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
michelle_lin wrote:i wonder how the newbie survive in the airline industry when there are bully cases and got "tekan as in bully" when on flight etc and have gt no frens when overseas??
after reading so much, its sound so scary if you are the one who everyone dislike you mayb coz you offered the senior or some so call big "sisters" then everyone targettin at you etc and stuffs... haiz..
this is so unlike working in office as those admin or others..


Well it's really how the individual takes the pressure. Ever wonder why airlines are recruiting so very often? It's because many people always think it's such a glamorous job but when they start flying, they start to hate it and leave even before 1 year of service. Like I've mentioned so many times, "no job is for everyone".


ya no job is for everyone..
but i suppose every gers would like to get in as they can fly ard the world without payin air ticket and hotel accomodation.
mayb juz for the experiences. i have a few gfs who was in SQ and quit immediately after their bond in order not to pay a sum for breaking bond.
isit the same in every airline that is like tat? or jus a few??
but everyone juz wana earn a living.. y break others rice bowl when you already have one yourself..
gers fight for attention while guys fight for fame!! am i right to say that??

hmmm omg i jus realise i register my real name.. later i got tekan for talkin so much in the forum if i managed to get in the airline industry...!! mati la.. :?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

never take someone for granted cos you'll wake up one day & realise you've lost a diamond while collecting stones

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Tue, 20 May 2008 11:55 am

michelle_lin wrote:ya no job is for everyone..
but i suppose every gers would like to get in as they can fly ard the world without payin air ticket and hotel accomodation.
mayb juz for the experiences. i have a few gfs who was in SQ and quit immediately after their bond in order not to pay a sum for breaking bond.
isit the same in every airline that is like tat? or jus a few??
but everyone juz wana earn a living.. y break others rice bowl when you already have one yourself..
gers fight for attention while guys fight for fame!! am i right to say that??

hmmm omg i jus realise i register my real name.. later i got tekan for talkin so much in the forum if i managed to get in the airline industry...!! mati la.. :?


You're so cute! hehehe..
I can say, it's ONLY Singapore based airline are mostly like that. From my experience.

gers fight for attention while guys fight for fame!! am i right to say that??

I agree with you about that.

And I second about the taking someone's else rice bowl. Such a shame that there's those people out there [in the airline industry] are cruel to do so.

michelle_lin
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 15 May 2008
Location: singapore

Postby michelle_lin » Tue, 20 May 2008 12:39 pm

queenie-me wrote:
michelle_lin wrote:ya no job is for everyone..
but i suppose every gers would like to get in as they can fly ard the world without payin air ticket and hotel accomodation.
mayb juz for the experiences. i have a few gfs who was in SQ and quit immediately after their bond in order not to pay a sum for breaking bond.
isit the same in every airline that is like tat? or jus a few??
but everyone juz wana earn a living.. y break others rice bowl when you already have one yourself..
gers fight for attention while guys fight for fame!! am i right to say that??

hmmm omg i jus realise i register my real name.. later i got tekan for talkin so much in the forum if i managed to get in the airline industry...!! mati la.. :?


You're so cute! hehehe..
I can say, it's ONLY Singapore based airline are mostly like that. From my experience.

gers fight for attention while guys fight for fame!! am i right to say that??

I agree with you about that.

And I second about the taking someone's else rice bowl. Such a shame that there's those people out there [in the airline industry] are cruel to do so.


if its only singapore based airline are like tat.. i can only say singaporean must support singaporean wad.. help one another, show the foreigners (other crew like msian or indo etc) tat sg gers are united!! rather than let them laugh say "sg cat fighting". so "paiseh" if foreigners know and spread to their frens saying tat time so and so etc etc....

especially when out of your own country, the more should help each other.. and also the world is round, you nv know wat will happen in the nxt 5 or 10 yrs..

*mmm coz i believe in karma and retribution.. there is saying "wat goes around, come around" (like the song by alicia key "karma")* 8-)

like the japanese culture (cos im workin in jap firm), they always stay united and even lunch time they(all japanese) lunch as a group together. they wont let local staffs take over those mgmt position. i guess this is why their economics is gd.. GOODIES always share with their "own ppl(japaneses)".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

never take someone for granted cos you'll wake up one day & realise you've lost a diamond while collecting stones

soulsiz
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri, 04 Jul 2008
Location: singapore

Postby soulsiz » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:04 pm

well said. thank you. :D
i want to be a flyer and see the world.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007

Postby rinnuwatanabe » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:33 pm

QUEENIE!! YOU BREAK YOUR WORDS!


WE'RE DONE!

2ndtimelucky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 04 Sep 2007

Postby 2ndtimelucky » Fri, 11 Jul 2008 3:35 pm

you wanna know why a lot of ppl quit this airline??? (those ppl working in this airline you know which one)..

just look at this forum and some of the forumers and you will know why exactly it is so F ***** up working onboard.

Instead of setling the problem and finding a solution to solve the problem. most girls(esp stwardessses) would rather bitch and fight over SMALL minute ISSUES!!!!!. :???: WTF???
whats worse if you offended some F u c k e d up Senoir then you are in DEEP SHIT cos she will Gang up with the other stewardeesses influencing them to make your life on board a living hell.
Just to let you know...most of these ppl are hypocritical BACKSTABBING PASSive-AgrEssive M O T H E R F ***** S who are so GOOD with their fake smlie on top of a fake charming personality and hiding their true malicoius EVIL nature that they actaully become leading, chief or IFS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

this job(cabin crew) can either make you very mentally strong or very negative and extremely bitter about HUMANS... think carefully.

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby queenie-me » Sat, 12 Jul 2008 8:15 pm

2ndtimelucky wrote:you wanna know why a lot of ppl quit this airline??? (those ppl working in this airline you know which one)..

just look at this forum and some of the forumers and you will know why exactly it is so F U C K E D up working onboard.

Instead of setling the problem and finding a solution to solve the problem. most girls(esp stwardessses) would rather bitch and fight over SMALL minute ISSUES!!!!!. :???: WTF???
whats worse if you offended some F u c k e d up Senoir then you are in DEEP SHIT cos she will Gang up with the other stewardeesses influencing them to make your life on board a living hell.
Just to let you know...most of these ppl are hypocritical BACKSTABBING PASSive-AgrEssive M O T H E R F ****R S who are so GOOD with their fake smlie on top of a fake charming personality and hiding their true malicoius EVIL nature that they actaully become leading, chief or IFS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

this job(cabin crew) can either make you very mentally strong or very negative and extremely bitter about HUMANS... think carefully.


You got an agreed with me!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests