Singapore Expats Forum

SILKAIR UNIFORM TRYING + FINAL INTERVIEW

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:27 am

jasminn wrote:hey mikoliicia, mind if i tag along with you girls? i cant PM u my no, cause i didn't send lots of post. dont mind you PM me instead and give me ur email add? thanks alot :wink:

haha suure . =) we welcome euu !! ok ill PM You my no. and email =))
❤ :: misses ::

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:28 am

queenie-me wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:hahas yeah gotta practice walking ; cat walk.

You don't have to practice.
You don't have to walk the catwalk.
You don't have to imagine that you're on a runway.
Just be natural. Like walking in the park, or the beach or Orchard road. They don't expect you to catwalk on the A320 aisle you know. You'd probably be zapped for doing this. They just wanna see how comfortable you are when walking when eyes are on you. When on the job, more than 100 pairs of eyes are on you. So just be natural. No practice needed.

DO NOT TRY TOO HARD!

Good luck!

Good one. Try asking what will they Zap about?? hahaha... :twisted:

obviously i know what would they zapped about . '' : :roll: euu seem like an expert n tat .

haha... NOT! I hate zappers actually. Btw, seriously... GOOD LUCK

hahas thanks man . :D

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:30 am

jR_iT's_me wrote:mikoliicia, i din haf the chance to go for interview, i am waiting for the recruitment hopefuli it wun take long. Keep going since u haf gone dat far, all the best ladies =)

yeah good luck ! :D

starrfann

Postby starrfann » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 6:14 pm

anyone who went on the 21st for the interview? is the next round of interview only held on the 25th?

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 1:49 am

starrfann wrote:anyone who went on the 21st for the interview? is the next round of interview only held on the 25th?

yupp i think there is only one date for the next round of interview which is on the 25th . =) euu in for the next round ?? :D

starrfann

Postby starrfann » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:44 am

mikoliicia wrote:
starrfann wrote:anyone who went on the 21st for the interview? is the next round of interview only held on the 25th?

yupp i think there is only one date for the next round of interview which is on the 25th . =) euu in for the next round ?? :D

yes! i'm going on the 25th. i wonder how many girls will there be in this round. i'm so worried. cant stop thinking about Friday!!! :???:

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:47 pm

starrfann wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:

yes! i'm going on the 25th. i wonder how many girls will there be in this round. i'm so worried. cant stop thinking about Friday!!! :???:

hahas, kind of excited instate of nervous now so what wil you be wearing ? formal ? you want to join us ( some of the girls )?

starrfann

Postby starrfann » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:22 pm

mikoliicia wrote:
starrfann wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:

hahas, kind of excited instate of nervous now so what wil you be wearing ? formal ? you want to join us ( some of the girls )?

I'll definitely be wearing formal. knee length skirt and a shirt. what are u wearing?

are u meeting them earlier at T2?

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Postby mikoliicia » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:25 pm

starrfann wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
starrfann wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:

I'll definitely be wearing formal. knee length skirt and a shirt. what are u wearing?

are u meeting them earlier at T2?

haha i went to buy formal . because i heard some of them say try to wear formal hahas but my skirt is short cus i look KU KU in long ones :?

yupp.. or maybe tanah merah. you can add me in msn and friendster and we will talk more about it . i pm u