Singapore Expats Forum

Ozchick

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:02 pm

ozchick wrote:And KSL a friend used my printer while I was away and now it's not working :( Any chance if I put a thread 'over there' you could help me out ? Will have another try and write down the sad and sorry symptoms !

No need really, the drivers sometimes get way laid, like someone else I know :wink: :shock: broken hearted until i heard he was Swedish, then I thought maybe he would learn you a thing or two :oops: about pinters :P

Yes of course fire away, when ready, someone will be around to help out!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:39 pm

ozchick wrote:Went to Thailand for a few days pretty good but MISSED SINGAPORE BIG TIME ! AND CHANGI AIRPORT IS SUCH AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE......yeah starting to think I might be able to see out my contract here......yeah WIMH I'm almost saying it..... :wink:

Saying what? "I LOVE SINGAPORE"?

Go on, scream your lungs out. You'll feel better after that.

Oh, and welcome back. I knew the peace around here wouldn't last!

:kiss:

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Matney » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 8:28 am

Ozchick, isn't it nice to feel loved and missed?? Not everyone gets that treatment. You were missed, but glad you had a great time! :wink:

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

Postby seasider » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 1:11 pm

"The Others" :lol: In seriousness, I think you need to be able to talk crap all day like most of us, to get into the swing of things, and I know you aren't in a position to do that so won't try to force you, Ms Oz. Just keep an eye on the social forum if you fancy dinner or such like, eh?

Glad to hear you were AWOL having fun rather than poorly or something. Happy New Year. :D

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 2:07 pm

seasider wrote: Just keep an eye on the social forum if you..

You are great B and thanks for that- will do ! :)
Oz
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 2:16 pm

ksl wrote:
No need really, the drivers sometimes get way laid, like someone else I know :wink: :shock: broken hearted until i heard he was Swedish, then I thought maybe he would learn you a thing or two :oops:

In the words of a fellow poster what can I say- 'Gosh !" :)
I didn't know you cared !
:wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:52 pm

ozchick wrote:
ksl wrote:
No need really, the drivers sometimes get way laid, like someone else I know :wink: :shock: broken hearted until i heard he was Swedish, then I thought maybe he would learn you a thing or two :oops:

In the words of a fellow poster what can I say- 'Gosh !" :)
I didn't know you cared !
:wink:

Well Ozchick when you get to my age, all we have are dreams :oops: although I'm not yet middle aged, in my opinion! :lol: :wink:

Return to “General Discussions”