Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for language exchange partner (English-Italian)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
elisabetta

Looking for language exchange partner (English-Italian)

Postby elisabetta » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 2:29 pm

Hallo, I am Italian, 35. I have been in Singapore for one year and a half. I have not many opportunities to speak English, though and I would like to improve it. Is anybody interested? In return I would teach you Italian (I am a teacher).
You can email me at lizzy@inwind.it
Bye! :wave:

ronrox1972

Re: Looking for language exchange partner (English-Italian)

Postby ronrox1972 » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:06 am

[quote="elisabetta"]Hallo, I am Italian, 35. I have been in Singapore for one year and a half. I have not many opportunities to speak English, though and I would like to improve it. Is anybody interested? In return I would teach you Italian (I am a teacher).
Bye! :wave:[/quote]

hi, i would be keen to learn italian. I can teach English but am not a teacher?

thanks

Rakesh

SRJ

Postby SRJ » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 6:11 pm

Hi -I am moving to Singapore next month with my husband and am from England. I studied languages at university including Italian but sadly am forgetting it because I havent practiced in ages.
If you still need someone to converse in English with perhaps we can meet up once I arrive?

Forex

Postby Forex » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:00 pm

Hi

I can speak english and mandarin, maybe we could meet up for coffee.

jo_tee_hoho1@yahoo.com.sg

Sparks1609

Postby Sparks1609 » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:07 am

Hi I'm a professional English language trainer and I'd love to exchange it with learning Italian. Let me know if you're interested.

janylzr

Postby janylzr » Sat, 15 Mar 2008 5:15 pm

Im a native Chinese and have been Singapore 4 more than 4 yrs, now working as an auditor. I think I'd like to teach anybody standard Mandarine and u will see the result. The only problem is im quite busy so how we meet up?
but nervertheless, u can contact me @91153959

shellydu

Re: Looking for language exchange partner (English-Italian)

Postby shellydu » Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:13 pm

elisabetta wrote:Hallo, I am Italian, 35. I have been in Singapore for one year and a half. I have not many opportunities to speak English, though and I would like to improve it. Is anybody interested? In return I would teach you Italian (I am a teacher).
Bye! :wave:

Hi, I'm a Shanghainess. I wonder if you can speak Spanish? As I know Spanish and Italian are similar. I want to find someone to exchange Spanish with English or Chinese.
If you are interested, pls contact me :wink:
Shelly Du

timtams
Regular
Regular

Postby timtams » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:34 am

Hi,

I love the Italian language and I'm trying to learn it on my own. It'd be great to have an Italian speaker to converse with. I speak good English, or so, I'd like to believe. :D

shishilii

Postby shishilii » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:56 pm

this is so great! I am moving to Singapore from Lugano, Switzerland. I've been learning italian for the past 7 months and would love to continue to speak it when i'm in singapore!