Singapore Expats Forum
 

SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
maggielu
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 7:53 pm
Location: singapore

SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by maggielu » Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:34 am

Requirements:
. Minimum height of 1.58m
. Minimum of 3 GCE 'O' Level or 4 GCE 'N' Level credits
including Engligh.

We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
. Free and discounted travel
. Annual wage supplement of one month's salary
. Profit sharing bonus
. Attractive medical and dental benefits
. Meal, productivity and transport allowance where
applicable.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda 4(Level 6), 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square between 9am and 4.30pm on 19th or 21st January 2008.

Please bring along your NRIC, copies of educational certificates and 2 passport-sized photographs. Singaporeans and permanent residents preferred.
Dont't try to fine-tune somebody else's view

User avatar
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:44 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 05 Jan 2008 1:00 am

maggielu wrote:Requirements:
. Minimum height of 1.58m
. Minimum of 3 GCE 'O' Level or 4 GCE 'N' Level credits
including Engligh.

We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
. Free and discounted travel
. Annual wage supplement of one month's salary
. Profit sharing bonus
. Attractive medical and dental benefits
. Meal, productivity and transport allowance where
applicable.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda 4(Level 6), 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square between 9am and 4.30pm on 19th or 21st January 2008.

Please bring along your NRIC, copies of educational certificates and 2 passport-sized photographs. Singaporeans and permanent residents preferred.
Yippeee... after so many gone. They are hiring again.
Goodiesss.... good news for everyone then. hahaha...

GOOD LUCK.

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 2:23 am
Location: East/Sg

Re: SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by bluexob » Sat, 05 Jan 2008 2:31 pm

Erm....its on the 19 and 31 of this month??must come down either one of the day or both??for the interview??

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:13 pm

Re: SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by VeniE » Sat, 05 Jan 2008 3:13 pm

bluexob wrote:Erm....its on the 19 and 31 of this month??must come down either one of the day or both??for the interview??
you can go down either days. no need to go for both days.
Soaring above all

reddottyaddict
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 1:15 am
Location: SINGAPORE

Re: SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by reddottyaddict » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 1:48 am

maggielu wrote:Requirements:
. Minimum height of 1.58m
. Minimum of 3 GCE 'O' Level or 4 GCE 'N' Level credits
including Engligh.

We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
. Free and discounted travel
. Annual wage supplement of one month's salary
. Profit sharing bonus
. Attractive medical and dental benefits
. Meal, productivity and transport allowance where
applicable.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda 4(Level 6), 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square between 9am and 4.30pm on 19th or 21st January 2008.

Please bring along your NRIC, copies of educational certificates and 2 passport-sized photographs. Singaporeans and permanent residents preferred.
Oh dear i am a malaysian studying in Singapore... lesser chance haiz

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 2:23 am
Location: East/Sg

Re: SILKAIR RECRUITMENT on 19th & 31st JAN

Post by bluexob » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 11:36 am

its 21 or 31 of tis month??confused??

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 2:16 am

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 1:16 pm

i saw the webbie.

its EITHER 19th Jan OR 21st Jan..

maggielu
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 7:53 pm
Location: singapore

SORRY

Post by maggielu » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 1:20 pm

hey peeps! I am sorry, but the msg did carry out the mistakes too*

Is on the 19th Jan and 21st Jan of 2008. Is a saturday and monday event. Please take note*

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Dont't try to fine-tune somebody else's view

User avatar
bluexob
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 2:23 am
Location: East/Sg

Re: SORRY

Post by bluexob » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 1:31 pm

hahaha okok...no problemzz.....its onli few more weeks....making me more nervous as the days drawns nearer.....so anybody going???

downtown
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 2:43 pm

Post by downtown » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 2:08 pm

fail english confirm out already?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 2:16 am

Re: SORRY

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 2:18 pm

bluexob wrote:hahaha okok...no problemzz.....its onli few more weeks....making me more nervous as the days drawns nearer.....so anybody going???
hahaha i might be going if i fail my management interviewon the 8th. lol

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:37 pm

Post by snowss » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 2:36 pm

downtown wrote:fail english confirm out already?
If i am not wrong, u have to have a pass in ur English :)

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:37 pm

Re: SORRY

Post by snowss » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 2:37 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
bluexob wrote:hahaha okok...no problemzz.....its onli few more weeks....making me more nervous as the days drawns nearer.....so anybody going???
hahaha i might be going if i fail my management interviewon the 8th. lol
Hah, dun say tat....Believe in urself ya...
U have made it so far to management round..me leh nothing...sadness :(

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 2:16 am

Re: SORRY

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 3:04 pm

snowss wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
bluexob wrote:hahaha okok...no problemzz.....its onli few more weeks....making me more nervous as the days drawns nearer.....so anybody going???
hahaha i might be going if i fail my management interviewon the 8th. lol
Hah, dun say tat....Believe in urself ya...
U have made it so far to management round..me leh nothing...sadness :(

aiyo!! dun say that!!

u see ar... u got....
12th Jan- emirates
19th/21stJan- Silkair
27thJan-SIA


so many interviews lined up. cfm got 1 will get in one. haha

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:37 pm

Re: SORRY

Post by snowss » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 3:10 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
snowss wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: hahaha i might be going if i fail my management interviewon the 8th. lol
Hah, dun say tat....Believe in urself ya...
U have made it so far to management round..me leh nothing...sadness :(

aiyo!! dun say that!!

u see ar... u got....
12th Jan- emirates
19th/21stJan- Silkair
27thJan-SIA


so many interviews lined up. cfm got 1 will get in one. haha
Okok...I pray for u tat u will get into SIA this Tues...then next time is ur turn to pray for me le....Hahaha...

I think i will bang my head against the wall liao if all the above i dun get to pass the round 1 :? *faints*

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests