Hi, it looks like we could be moving from Australia to Singapore in the new year with my hubby's work. I've been an expat in Hong Kong for 5 years previously, and travelled to Singapore various times, however I am not familiar with the rental market in Singapore.
Could someone please help with the following questions:
1. Is it possible to rent a house with a small/medium garden?
2. If so, what area's would they be and which would be closest to the CBD?
3. Will we have problems with a medium size house dog and a rental?
4. What type of cost will this place be per month? (3 bed + possibly pool?)
5. Are there many walking type areas for dogs, on/off leash?
6. Where are the expat areas in Singapore (possibly matching our requirements?)
7. Are there any areas that are close to the Australian International School
that fit our needs?
8. Can anyone suggest a good website that has full colour pics of their rental properties with clear and easy details?
I appreciate my order is "tall" and as yet we don't have a budget set by the company! But I am hoping I can get a good grasp of what we are looking for and help to reduce that "needle in a haystack"! Ah.. Deja vu !!
Kind Regards, Leah