Singapore Expats Forum

Normal sized clothes

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Normal sized clothes

Postby ozchick » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 8:52 am

Apart from Marks and Spencers and Robinsons- is there anywhere else ? Found a few odd pieces at Holland Village but generally can't find much for the average-sized ozchick. (No urgency- it's just that I can't wait to get back into Orchard Rd !)
What about Raffles Plaza - never been there....
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Matney » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 8:58 am

Dorothy Perkins is another shop. Can't remember which other mall, but know there's one at Parkway. There is a thread for large sizes, but it should read normal sizes, have a read through there. Its long though, some good laughs too! Happy shopping, ozchick!

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 9:00 am

Matney wrote:Dorothy Perkins is another shop. Can't remember which other mall, but know there's one at Parkway. There is a thread for large sizes, but it should read normal sizes, have a read through there. Its long though, some good laughs too! Happy shopping, ozchick!

Ta muchly M ! I'm onto it !
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

yrra

Re: Normal sized clothes

Postby yrra » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:53 pm

ozchick wrote:Apart from Marks and Spencers and Robinsons- is there anywhere else ? Found a few odd pieces at Holland Village but generally can't find much for the average-sized ozchick. (No urgency- it's just that I can't wait to get back into Orchard Rd !)
What about Raffles Plaza - never been there....

Have you ever thought of having "Made to meadure clothing "... my size is also a bit big and can't find from normal shops...If you want I can refer you to my seamstress...she's very good and the price is very affordable :-))....far far cheaper that branded ones.

time

Postby time » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:21 pm

Matney wrote:Dorothy Perkins is another shop. Can't remember which other mall, but know there's one at Parkway...

The other outlet located in town is in Suntec City Mall