Singapore Expats

Dependent Pass

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Dependent Pass

Post by shrikantn » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:04 pm

I am getting an Employer Pass by setting up my own company. I plan to apply for Dependent pass for my family once we arrive in Singapore.

Just want to know if anyone went through this route.

Being a foreign national setting up business in Singapore, I can apply for dependent pass or do I need a local sponsor?

Thanks for you the help,

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11667
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 10
Location: Off The Red Dot

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 2:22 pm

If you are receiving an Entrepass for your business then you can apply for dependent passes just like an ordinary P1 or P2 EP.

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:15 pm

Post by randylin1016 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:26 pm

I think it depens on what kind of EP you own?
Take myself for example, I got P2 EP from my company.
For my case, there is no problem for me to apply DP for my wife, either being apply thru my company or by myself.
But no matter what, there would be another certain fee for DP.
Take myself again for example, my EP would last 2 years and it costs 80 for such period.
For my wife's DP, it costs the same amount.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest