Singapore Expats

Can a foriegner get an EP by going into partnership with PR

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 8:16 pm
Location: Scotland

Can a foriegner get an EP by going into partnership with PR

Post by davidjmartin » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 7:27 am

Hi all, im a male Personal Trainer/Sports Massage Therapist from Scotland thinking of going into business with a PR sole trader who is willing to change the business into a partnership,
Does anyone know if that would qualify me for an EP?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Posts: 11634
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Answers: 9
Location: Off The Red Dot

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 9:29 am

There are two approaches. First, as with any other company, the business could simply apply for an EP for you. It would be granted on the basis of your contribution to the company, skills, and availability of local talent to do the same job.

Or, if you are investing money, you could go the Entrepass route, file a business plan, and come in as partner/director.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest